IGNORED

What Was Your Silver Lining Today?

Evan

Got a call from my wife who had car problems on the road today about 100 miles from home. It happened to be usually warm today, up into the 50's, but will be back below freezing tomorrow. Jumped on my bike and had a great ride to help my stranded wife, which also worked out. Anyone else have a "silver lining" experience today?

Did not happen today but a couple of weeks ago I got to work and realized I hade left my ID cards at home and could not get on base. I have to admitt I was a little ticked at myself but the silver lining was that I got to ride an hour more and I also came up on a young girl trying to push her broke down car out of the road during rush hour traffic so I pulled the bike off the road stopped traffic and helped her push her car to the side of the road.

It's been raining all week but the temperature has been up in the 70's. They are talking about a record high today of 75. Silver lining for the time being but, ya'lls (Westerners) cold front is predicted to hit us over night and the weekend is projected to be cold and rainy. I can feel the Rhuematism starting to kick up as I'm typing this..... Oh yea and I am still walking around.

Dan .......You haven't worked in 2 months.....Not the same thing:backinmyday:

You made me think. I last worked in May 2009....WOW!! Can't believe its been that long!!Seems like last week. My trips to the gym got interrupted by politics. The politicians around here decided they wanted the gym. Now it don't get used at all.

Squid how's the scary jeep coming??

Just been sitting Bob, not long after we got it back here to Texas it dropped #6 intake valve. Needless to say I have the motor out and will be taking the head in to have it reworked. The way money has been flying out of this household with both the kids and everything else, it's been VERY tight around here.

I'll get it going again, too much invested in it now to just junk it. Just taking a lot of time :confused24:

Yup home after good food, good ride and most of all good friends.

You know Dan I recall something about the government confiscating the Mustang Ranch, a bordello in Nevada that made millions a year. Problem was they didnt exactly pay tax on everything. So the government siezed it. With in a couple of years it was bankrupt and growing weeds. So how does that happen? :confused24: