IGNORED

Sad news from Dan Monday

Some of you were able to meet member Dan Monday at my maintenance day. He was there with is wife and son. I got this message from him a few days ago and decided I should share it with you all. Please keep him, his son and family in your prayers.

Sorry this has taken a while to get to, but some issues came up. First and foremost I would like to say thank you for not only opening your home to myself, my wife and my son; but also for giving me the chance to meet a excellent group of riders that I hope to get to know better as time goes on. We greatly enjoyed ourselves and learned more about motorcycles that day than almost any other time. Your event sparked my sons interest to looking into motorcycle mechanics. As soon as we left we knew it was an event we would love to make an annual run.

Now onto the bad part, sadly my wife passed away Friday from a combination of a stroke and an aneurysm. It was one of those things completely out of the blue and she didn't feel any pain. I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving my wife one of the most enjoyable days of her life visiting the event. She loved every bit of that day and that's all she talked about the last days of her life was how much she enjoyed herself and couldn't wait to attend it again. She never smiled like she did when she was on the bike, and that day was by far her favorite day of riding she had.

This is terrible news, I remember working on Dan's bike at MD. His son had a V45 Magna there with them if I recall right. I wish there were words to say, but I am so sorry for your loss Dan. All the best to you and your family getting through this.

We too pass along our condolences. I also understand your thoughts about it and how well her life passed the last couple of weeks just because you guys became family. It is totally unfortunate to hear of her passing.

Dan, I am very sorry for your sudden loss of your wife, riding companion and friend rolled into one awesome lady. I can not imagine how you are feeling and managing to cope with your loss.

You and your son will be in our prayers for the days, weeks and months ahead.