IGNORED

trailer relay

gunboat

hi friends annie & alan bought my tow-behind trailer. as you know annie & alan are coming back to the good old U.S.A. they will need to have a trailer relay from my house to utadventure home where alan's bike is stored. they will then need the trailer to be in portland, oregon by july. i know this is a little early BUT i would like to add a bit more of a welcome back to our homes and lives. so i would like suggest when the trailer is in your neck of the woods. add something to it of yours, like a pin, decals, bumper stickers, patches, (now be nice), etc. i think there was a trailer relay for them last year. i'am open to any ideas.

regards

don c.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don beat me to the post for help folks :big-grin-emoticon:

Here we go again :sign20: Love the idea of stickers or decals on it as it travels :thumbsup2: I have PM'd a Portland member "heppster" and asked if he might be able to store it for us :smile5:

"utadventure" has also offered to move it along, if it comes through SLC Utah. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

**** And when we are finished with the trailer it will go to the VR.org "Special Assistance Fund" :clap2::clap2::clap2:

**** And when we are finished with the trailer it will go to the VR.org "Special Assistance Fund" :clap2::clap2::clap2:

That helped out TREMENDOUSLY last year when I had my problems, will do anything at all to help out with it this year.....

Is IH Truck Guy in any of these areas??!! (Way to go last year Dan, you helped out a BUNCH of folks here!)

That helped out TREMENDOUSLY last year when I had my problems, will do anything at all to help out with it this year.....

Is IH Truck Guy in any of these areas??!! (Way to go last year Dan, you helped out a BUNCH of folks here!)

:sign yeah that: for Dan :clap2:

Guess he will come in here sooner or later and say something :big-grin-emoticon:

thanks annie for ok'ing the personal touch to the trailer. i will be mounting some TEXAS stuff on it. any of the houston bunch

or for that matter any v/r member in texas wants to add anything before it starts it's way to to utah, let me know. i also can take a few days of vacation time off to help start geting the trailet on it's way to utah when the weather gets a little better.

regards

don c.

If some of our fine members in TX can get it moving, maybe to V7Goose (hint, hint, hint), some others in NM might be able to get it to the four corners area by the end of April. I could ride down to Monticello, UT or Cortez, CO and bring it the rest of the way to Salt Lake.

Any volunteers???

We have some time to work it along.

Dave

hi dave

i would be glad to ride up to the 4-corners with the trailer. i've been wanting to ride up pikes peak on the trike anyway. so this would be a good time to do it. i most likey will have my co-rider with me, she can't take the cold as i can. but i do have heated gloves and a heated jacket she can wear. funny i've owned the heated clothing for some time now but have never used them. let me know when the weather starts to get better up ya'lls way.

best regards

don c.

thanks annie for ok'ing the personal touch to the trailer. i will be mounting some TEXAS stuff on it. any of the houston bunch

or for that matter any v/r member in texas wants to add anything before it starts it's way to to utah, let me know. i also can take a few days of vacation time off to help start geting the trailet on it's way to utah when the weather gets a little better.

regards

don c.

Please leave some room on the rear of trailer for "Aussie" stickers :big-grin-emoticon: