IGNORED

Oberlin MD is underway

dingy

Few pictures of the pre-festivities kickoff.

1st pic - Rose (Ms Dano) Dano

2nd Pic Taz RandyR

3rd pic Dingy

4th pic - Eileen (Ms Don) Don (Freebird) Taz

AtlantaDragonRider (Bob Graham) was with us, but missed him in pics. :confused24:

Edited by dingy
added bob

What a way to start the weekend reading this post & seeing pictures of MD starting without me again....:bang head:.......dang, next year no stopping me........of course I said that the last two years since my first MD in 2009. Hope everyone arrives safe and sound and has a great time, which I know they will the Nelson's know how to treat family and friends, members and non-members alike.:thumbsup:

Few pictures of the pre-festivities kickoff.

1st pic - Rose (Ms Dano) Dano

2nd Pic Taz RandyR

3rd pic Dingy

4th pic - Eileen (Ms Don) Don (Freebird) Taz

AtlantaDragonRider (Bob Graham) was with us, but missed him in pics. :confused24:

At least I got a honorable mention.Right now we are having coffee with the boss watching the rain. Yall come on down.

Atlanta Dragonslayer Bob

At least I got a honorable mention.Right now we are having coffee with the boss watching the rain. Yall come on down.

Atlanta Dragonslayer Bob

Randy,

Sorry I couldn't make it to MD this year. I have not forgot about that dinner I promised you for helping me out with our trike purchase last fall. I have to be at a wedding on the other end of Ohio this weekend.

BTW All the handling problems are history, the trike is rock solid now, the previous owner had no idea how to set it up to handle correctly.!

There is a really scarry looking group at the Oberlin too!...AND I can't seem to control that RocknRobbin all by myself HELP.......the deserts are to die for up here.........sorry no pics.....found the ice cream parlor......all is good !!!!!!!!! see you at freebirds......and YES TATERS I' am behaving myself.......really I am..........

There is a really scarry looking group at the Oberlin too!...AND I can't seem to control that RocknRobbin all by myself HELP.......the deserts are to die for up here.........sorry no pics.....found the ice cream parlor......all is good !!!!!!!!! see you at freebirds......and YES TATERS I' am behaving myself.......really I am..........

Tom and Spankym are having a great time. They are enjoying sharing a room together. Although the noise coming from their room did keep us awake. Pics to follow

:stirthepot:

Shoot I wish I could have made it. Thanks anyway Freebird for everything you do my friend. Thanks to everyone else for all their help to me in all these years. Good pictures Dingy, Thank You. I really wanted to see your new bike Dingy.

HAVE FUN YeeeeAllllll, please be careful my friends, they are out to get us I sometimes believe.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2::clap2:

Raining pretty good here now, but it is supposed to stop early this afternoon....jonsey and bride ,steamer and bride, ceedo and bride and me and bride errrrrr spankym are hold up at the oberlin yukking it up......good food and deserts abound...............when it stops raining we will head over to freebirds with towels to dry you campers off......see you all later......Donny, I can't stop RocknRobin from planning bad things..... BUT,don't worry bossman "I'LL PROTECT YOU FROM HER" ........ hopnestly I will............

Big Tom, no one was supposed to say anything but..... the rummer is that they just opened a new Dairy Queen in Oberlin.

:missingtooth:

Freebird swore everyone to secrecy cause he was afraid you would make a run on the place. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Just don't tell anyone I told ya..OK? :rotf::rotf::rotf: