IGNORED

Oberlin MD is underway

dingy

I sure wish I could have made it to the event. I just spent 4 hours driving around Oberlin, trying to find it. I was there 2 years ago, but I'll be darned if I could remember the address. And I couldn't seem to get any response from the forum yesterday. But I tried. Brought my wife and Son along too. We still had a great ride! I was up and down SR 303 and SR 301, but for the life of me I couldn't remember what road Freebirds place was on. :)

Well I guess there's always next year. :(

I sure wish I could have made it to the event. I just spent 4 hours driving around Oberlin, trying to find it. I was there 2 years ago, but I'll be darned if I could remember the address. And I couldn't seem to get any response from the forum yesterday. But I tried. Brought my wife and Son along too. We still had a great ride! I was up and down SR 303 and SR 301, but for the life of me I couldn't remember what road Freebirds place was on. :)

Well I guess there's always next year. :(

Jack,

Sorry you didn't find us and that I didn't see your post. This is the first time that I've had to really go through all the posts since MD started. It would have been great to see you again. I know that you USED to have my telephone number.

Don