IGNORED

Mobile Garage

Rocket

Recently, I had started putting together a mobile garage. I did this for 2 reasons, sooner or later I will be leaving Wainwright for home, with a bunch more stuff, than I arrived here with... This will also give me a dry place, to work on scoots, back on the wet coast.

I took 3 pics today, of the setup work done over the last 3 weekends, since getting the trailer. I will be adding more lights, but CDN Tire was out of the ones, I'm using over the workbench (which is roughed in but not finished).

The tool box is bigger than what I was going to put in. But with the current sale price, I couldn't really pass it up. $1,000. normally, $625. Sale price + additional $350 Bonus card, to get more goodies. So I figure $275 for the tool box, I'm grabbing it, besides I was eyeing it for about 1.5 years..........

:mo money::mo money:

Yep it is looking good but your going to need a lot more tools if your going to try to keep that old Antique a running

At least in the trailer it should be able to keep up to the rest of the Pack

nice pic's :thumbsup2:

Dray

Yep it is looking good but your going to need a lot more tools if your going to try to keep that old Antique a running

At least in the trailer it should be able to keep up to the rest of the Pack

nice pic's :thumbsup2:

Dray

Need that trailer to hold it back and keep it from running over the 2nd Gens!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Very nice Rocket. Those lights are great, and that's the same plug bar we were talking about. :thumbsup2:

Need that trailer to hold it back and keep it from running over the 2nd Gens!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Dan, 2ndGens are just plain slow, and they just can't stand it. But they are cute.... :whistling: :rotf::rotf:

Yep, with a 1st gen you might need that rolling work shop..

Hey, Im only picking at you... :stirthepot:

When I had my enclosed trailer to haul my 2nd gen, I had it fixed up with tool box, fan, work shelf, air bed, air compresser, 110 and 220 volts inside and out..and even a coffee pot......with two fold up chairs.

I'm thinking that it needs some VentureRider decals on it,,,, then we could all claim it and you could run around the country meeting with folks and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, do a little maintainance in the process.

So when will you be in Onatrio????????? There's a couple of second gens here that could use a little upgrade, so as to be able to keep up.

• 1 month later...

Flat screen, bar, recliner and a toilet.....that should do it..oh yea, a telephone and a list of all the pizza joints in the area that delivers..yep, that should do it...very nice Paul...:thumbsup:see, I never mentioned ICE CREAM.....:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

With all these suggestions you sure the trailer is gonna be big enough?

Hey Rocket, if you decide to implement all of these suggestions, I know a guy with a W900 Kenworth and a 45' van trailer for sale...

Edited by eazyduzzit
Oops