IGNORED

Sad news today.........

DragonRider

It is with much sadness that Ventureriders have lost another member. Joe Buttice passed last nite while awaiting heart surgery. Most will know Joe and Mary from Vogel. They started coming to Vogel in 2011 along with my cousin Jerry and his two cousins. His wife Mary tagged us as the 5 crazy cousins, all riding trikes. Joe was always fun to be around and always up for a ride anywhere. I have only known Joe and Mary for around 8 years but felt a closeness to them from the beginning, I guess thats what riding motorcycles is all about.

I would ask that you keep Mary and the rest of their family in your prayers during this difficult time. I will have to find a picture of Joe for the memorial wall.

It is with much sadness that Ventureriders have lost another member. Joe Buttice passed last nite while awaiting heart surgery. Most will know Joe and Mary from Vogel. They started coming to Vogel in 2011 along with my cousin Jerry and his two cousins. His wife Mary tagged us as the 5 crazy cousins, all riding trikes. Joe was always fun to be around and always up for a ride anywhere. I have only known Joe and Mary for around 8 years but felt a closeness to them from the beginning, I guess thats what riding motorcycles is all about.

I would ask that you keep Mary and the rest of their family in your prayers during this difficult time. I will have to find a picture of Joe for the memorial wall.

My condolences to his family