IGNORED

No riding for awhile

slowrollwv

Well my riding is done for six to eight weeks. :crying::crying: I broke my right hand on Friday evening. Have a soft cast on now and have to see the Doc tomorrow for a hard cast. I may not make Don's MD ,on the bike but I am going to try to be there.

Ow! And I thought I was prone to those weird accidents when I break something. I broke a toe walking through the house. And I broke my right leg tripping over a wheelchair ramp in an unlit parking lot after dark.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

When ever we have a hurt, it always seems that something or somewhere else might have been better, just saying.

Hope you heal well and soon, taking echinacea often helps speed the healing process.

One of the instructors that we had for the novice and advanced MC training was missing his entire hand, and he was able to ride just fine with a stump. Braking for you might be a challenge though.

[h=1][/h]

Broke my right hand 32+ years ago. Little bone that hold the thumb in place or something like that. Better than 12 weeks later and 3 casts I started physical therapy. It still aint rite. No grip strength like I once had limited mobility and aches in cold. Hope your works out better.

Broke my right hand 32+ years ago. Little bone that hold the thumb in place or something like that. Better than 12 weeks later and 3 casts I started physical therapy. It still aint rite. No grip strength like I once had limited mobility and aches in cold. Hope your works out better.

I had that same bone broke in 72 in a bike crash along with 5 ribs, left leg, both color bones and a concussion. I did hurt a bit then.

I broke that same bone in my right hand, I was still a kid and broke it doing something stupid that I was not supposed to be doing, had I told parents I prolly would have had other broken bones from them...... It eventually healed, even though a bit crooked.

The good thing was I learned to be ambidextrous and still am, always looking for the silver lining.

On May 11th I am having surgery on a toe, so I will be unable to ride for a while myself! I'm thinking Marcarl's M&E will be out, but hopefully I'll be good to go MD...

Bob hope every thing goes ok with the toe. On top of the hand I will have oral surgery on Thursday, so running my mouth will be out of the question.

Jay I still want to change out the springs just not sure when now.

You'll just have to make a trip up here and we'll do it in my garage. Maybe we can even get a peanut gallery together to point out the error of our ways, I know @Carbon one and @cowpuc always have constructive criticism. Maybe call it a mini maintenance day.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk