IGNORED

new yamaha finally

tntviper1

Looks like it has a comfortable seat for one person and an upright seating position. I think it has possibilities for one rider touring. 4 exhaust pipes probably indicate a smooth running haul butt 4 cylinger engine. Looks to be similar to the Kawasaki Versys. Definitely not the cruiser style seating position that seems to be the preferred choice these days.

:sign thanks but noSport bike with space for your sandwiches. That's about it! Imagine having your lady on the back of that!:sign cmon: :sign20:

Showed the pic to my wife (who rides passenger) "Get Serious!?" was her take on it. I just couldn't see her perched up on that pillion seat.

Looks OK (for a sport bike) not my idea of a touring bike. But again it's about the $$$$ who are they aiming it at, definitely not Venture/ RSTD style riders. May do well in the UK/ Europe where sport type bikes rule! Thank goodness for some sanity this side of the ocean!

Hopefully they used different market source analysts than Victory did to try to figure out what they think people want. Not for me. But hey I like the Vision so to say my likes are.... um unique.

I'd have to say the Ventures, Voyagers, Goldwings, Vulcan Voyagers, RSVs and the like are luxury tourers. That being said, I'd be interested in the MT-10 but if I was going to go that route I'd take the what is it called? FJR1300