IGNORED

My riding season.....as well as mu hunting season, are over.

ReinyRooster

Rode the ambulance from work Tuesday morning to the local cardiac care hospital , and on Friday had quadruple bypass surgery. Home now for a 6 week recovery.....can't lift anything. Got some awesome scars though!!

My riding season is over, Deer season done, bear season done......glad to be alive but man, my freezer was in need of a venison restocking!!

When you say scars I take it you had the zipper installed in your chest. I have that scar from having an aneurysm fixed and a heart valve replacement in 07,almost died,30 days in a coma,38 days in intensive care! I'm happy every morning when I wake and you will be too. I bet some of your hunting buddies will be glad to help with refilling that freezer, so just relax and heal up it'll be OK

:scared::scared::scared::scared: WOWZY WOW WOW WOW REINY = SOOOOOO GLAD YOU MADE IT BROTHER!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: Thankfully you weren't 5 miles back in the deer woods when that puppy hit!!:scared:

Got those Prayers Up for your healing process my friend! Take it easy, listen to those Dr.'s and the 2017 ride season will be here before you know it:big-grin-emoticon:

Good to hear you made it through. If you need somebody to keep your scoot lubed up, just post it, and we'll see about the costs,,, wouldn't be much I bet.

Gonna take a while to get the strength back, so be patient, and do as your told.

Where was it that you live??? might be around to visit if I'm in the area.

My riding season is over, Deer season done, bear season done......glad to be alive but man, my freezer was in need of a venison restocking!!

I feel your pain, but look at it this way: You'll still be here next year. Maybe one of your buddies will help you out with some game.

Thanks everyone. hard to believe that it was only one week ago today that they cracked my chest and played soccer with my heart....well OK, they didn't actually play soccer with it but sometimes it feels like it. One week and I am already home and recovering. It is amazing what modern medicine and the human body are capable of.

Can't say enough goods things about the medical staff and the amazing care that I got. When it's all over, you simply leave.....don't even have to sign anywhere.....the staff are seriously understaffed and overworked, but for the most part, its an amazing system.

Ride safe everyone.

.Gee Reinhard, I only just saw this, this morning. Not spending much time on the site latly due to all the chores I am trying to catch up on. Having said that I am sorry to hear you had such scary ordeal but extremely glad :178:you are doing well now. My father had a quadrupple and pulled through like nothing ever happened, and I am sure you will too. Back off on the sugars and Carbs and those delicius German baked goods (sorry):confused24:. Take care and see you soon.

Thanks everyone for the moral support. I gave up cigarettes over 30 years ago, but I'm a good German boy who likes his breaded pork schnitzel, sauerkraut, pigtails, beer........wait a minute......I'm getting sad here making a list of many things that I have to give up!

Oh well, could have been worse.

Ride safe everyone.

Rode the ambulance from work Tuesday morning to the local cardiac care hospital , and on Friday had quadruple bypass surgery. Home now for a 6 week recovery.....can't lift anything. Got some awesome scars though!!

Glad your on the mend.

Tell Hal to step up his game and fill your freezer. Lol