IGNORED

Summer's Over...

bongobobny

Put away the bike and the hot rod this week. Forecast is rain and below average temps for the next two weeks. I put everything away mainly because I am going into the chop shop for a knee replacement tomorrow. Left one now and right one in about 4 months. figure I won't be riding or driving for a while but I will be good to go nest spring.

Bit the bullet today and pulled the AC units out of the windows, and got out my long sleeve shirts and put away my short sleeve shirts...

***SIGH***

Your a couple months off. Its not April 1st. Still well over 90. Leave next weekend for NC Mountains so I sure hope it is cooling off up there. Probably swing back down thru Daytona the following Sunday after we leave Savannah.

Whoaa da boat,,,, WHOAAA DA BOAT!! This here's a Motorcycle Club over flowing with the biggest bunch of :stickpoke:,, :stirthepot:,, :photographing: lop eared :7_2_104[1]: varmints the world wide web ever did see... Summer dont never end around this joint.. Just cause Ol Fly in the Ointment Fool is preppin his white washer dont mean we gotta stop Summer.. We can all still set around, swap tires and stories, look at pics and watch those southern varmints make us proud!! :thumbsup:

:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Whoaa da boat,,,, WHOAAA DA BOAT!! This here's a Motorcycle Club over flowing with the biggest bunch of :stickpoke:,, :stirthepot:,, :photographing: lop eared :7_2_104[1]: varmints the world wide web ever did see... Summer dont never end around this joint.. Just cause Ol Fly in the Ointment Fool is preppin his white washer dont mean we gotta stop Summer.. We can all still set around, swap tires and stories, look at pics and watch those southern varmints make us proud!! :thumbsup:

:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Summer has been ended due to lack of interest.

It is time to break out the :snow: skies and :snow2: shoes, snuggle up close with ones significant other in front of a fire and swap summer stories and lies with a bunch of good friends.

It is time to break out the :snow: skies and :snow2: shoes, snuggle up close with ones significant other in front of a fire and swap summer stories and lies with a bunch of good friends.

What cha talking about????? Its just now getting cool enough to ride.

Ain't ca heard Fire is Dangerous?? :backinmyday: What ya trying to do to us??? :Avatars_Gee_George:

Ain't ca heard Fire is Dangerous?? :backinmyday: What ya trying to do to us??? :Avatars_Gee_George:

Just be thankful brother Jeff aint conquered the formula for that high temp snow yet DanL'!!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Bongo,

What in hell's half acre are you tryin to do? Summer's not over down here in the south! Bring your stuff down here and lets keep riding. Heck, I'm typing this email while I'm wearing cargo shorts and a T-shirt and sitting on my back yard deck. Right now is PRIME TIME RIDIN weather! There's a reason a buncha northerners retire down here. The summers are looooong, and the winters are short. Get yer trike back outta storage, drag your happy a$$ down to Big Lenny's house and we'll ride for another 6 weeks. LOL.

This is the best time of the year!! Just got back from motorcycle ride to northern NH. Sunday I leave for Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway. Weather looks great!

Sounds like a RIOT Leo!! Wishing you all the very best but,, wait a minute here,,,, isnt that the area where the Hurricane is happening??? :scared: