IGNORED

Thank You for the Great Memories

Brake Pad

This is my last post.

On 4-17, is my renewal, that's not going to happen. I to, just make bike payments and don't use the bike. and I'm in the process of changing careers. I'm dropping my contractors license in august, But will be starting CDL course, in 3 weeks. I'm going back out on the road. It's were I was happiest.

So I'll be selling my bike & trailer as a package. $16,000.00

2012 Honda Goldwing with 31K & a Matrix Rover Trailer w extra tires and rims.

It's been a great 9 years. I've made friendships that will last a life time, and have gone to places, I had never been, because of this group.

The wife retires in 3 years, and I have another 15 to go, , there is no work for me in Vero Beach, so I'm heading out for the mileage game.

chow for now, see ya on the road

Mike, so sorry to hear this. Glad to have made your acquaintance and to have rode a bit together. Sometimes in life you just gotta do what ya gotta do. Safe travels, wishing you all the best.

Well, you don't need a $12k rig to enjoy riding occasionally. A cheap small bike in the garage might still be nice to have to feel the wind sometimes. Nobody enjoys biking more than Cowpuc and he keeps his investment very low in dollars but huge in stickers, personality, and loads of pleasure packed miles! Maybe Tweeks sister is in your future!?

Ouch,, thats heavy Mike! Gonna miss you around the club my friend.. THANK YOU for all your hard work and participation in setting up Rally's and stuff Brakepad - was a real pleasure getting to meet you down in Gunterville! All the best in your Truck Driving school and obtaining your CDL. Keep your eye out while your on the long haul and if you happen to see one of us varmints out chasing the wind PLEASE flash your lights and give us a thumbsup.gif so we can come back on here and talk about youstirthepot.gifcool10.gifbeer.gifuk2.gif and remember all the great times we had together!!! big-grin-emoticon.gif

Also, all the best in selling your Wing,, someone is gonna get a gorgeous scoot - that is for sure!!900%5B1%5D.gif

Gonna miss you my friend!

Puc

20140730_130422.jpg

Didn't mind having you around at all, fact is, kind of enjoyed your company actually. I couldn't make it to Guntersville, but that wasn't your fault so don't take that personally. Will miss your input for a while, but then you'll be back,,, you'll miss us!!!

And we will miss you.

Blessings on your new roads!

Mike, gonna hate to see you go man. who else is going to be able to get this lazy Fla bunch to meet and eats? LOL Wish you the best of luck man.

Sorry to see ya leave altogether, but I understand. I enjoyed Gunterville and thanks for that as well as many RTE. Stay safe.

Dion, either you, or Mikes lovely protege Karen can pick up the pieces. I certainly don't mind a joint commission , like in the justice league, however my schedule is pretty booked...

Barry hope we can maybe do a couple meets this summer. The jig is up now man. Steve took the wife and I to THE Mexican joint and oh man!

Isnt that place awesome?? We are meeting Steve there tonight. After May 4, my summer is free from school until some time early sept. I very much would like to get back to a monthly or every 6 week RTE. I miss the gang.

Hate to see you go, but a man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do. Stay safe out there on the road.

Hey Raggy,,, does it seem to you like something changes with that statement as age creeps up on us? I was thinking of turning in an addendum to section 12, line 18.5 in our Man Card Manual where that "mans gotta do" clause is found... Something along the line of "after 60 years of age it is acceptable to change "do" to "go" (as in peeee)... Wonder how everyone would vote on that addendum....

Sorry to see you go Mike. I was happy to make your acquaintance, when I first met you and Karen in Galena and then again in Guntersville, not to mention all the postings we shared on the site. I am sure at some point you will miss us and return to the site so until then brother stay safe.