IGNORED

Apple pie drinkers.....

XV1100SE

How do you get Apple Pie to last that long. Mine always seems to go away in a much shorter time frame than that.......

I seem to have the same issue with my Rum Balls.

The Apple Pie lasts because it is in the basement in the cold room and we forget that it's there ! Think I'll imbibe a bit tonight though.

Now you tell me,,, and Marca has me planned out,,,, darn!

Happy New Year

...and I haven't forgotten that you want the recipe Nancy used.....it's coming.....next year !!!! I'll ask her when she gets back to write it out so we can give it to you at the dinner in Burlington.

My daughter and her hubby gave me some when we visited for Christmas. First time I've tasted the stuff. It was great, but a little bit goes along way with me. I buy an 8 pack of beer and it lasts damn near the whole year. Plus I found that beer helps in causing gout, and I don't need any help in that department.... So for those of you that can guzzle the 'Pie', more power to you. I'm a cheep drunk... :)

I'm with you Condor. I came across a quart in the refrigerator that has been here since Maintenance Day last May. It is good but I'm not a big drinker. I have beer in the refrigerator that was left here by my wife's nephew over a year ago. I think it's Busch or something. I like a cold beer from time to time but it has to be a brand that I like.