IGNORED

Venting

Yammer Dan

I won't get into it now but if anybody wants me out of here for being a Vet that still believes in the Red White&Bluejust let me know. Won't be the 1st place I been tossed from and probally not the last. I understand most rules & regulations but think you should understand what you are running your flap about. I just had to vent because I still believe in our great country and what it stands for. When I can be told who and what I have to ride with I'm gone!! I'm probally wrong (sorry if I am) but WAKE UP SHEEPLE before we loose what a lot of us signed that blank check for!! My check was never returned. I still remember all the crap I took the first time I said, I'll go. I believe in our great country and if you tell me I have to put up with crap from those that don't I'll warn you I still got a decent left hook. Sorry for this but I've been burning all day and probally just misreading it all but one of those times I just had to say something!! Thank you top those that listen and understand. If ya don't.........I'm done!!

Guess I'm late to the reasons of Yammers venting. That said, idk why anyone would disrespect a veteran on a military or service topic. Most would agree we all love Dan. Again, maybe I'm stepping out of turn, but for Dan to be this worked up is not usual from what I am used to seeing. Dan, Breathe my brother. Ignore those who get you upset and know the majority are with you. No matter what ride and who you ride with.

Well, no idea if this helps or not but I am one the majority here who are PROUD to call you my brother and that pride begins in a deep thankfulness and even a deeper respect for your Military Service. Every once in a great while I too bump into someone who obviously has no clue of what the costs of the freedom they enjoy every day in our great country really has been and continues to be Dan - men (and women) have laid it all on the line and many have given all. My response has always been "if you don't love it - LEAVE IT"!!

Still here for you my friend and even dedicate this song in your name - to my brother and my friend, Yammer Dan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHAFmFsb9XM

I must have missed something here.....is there something going down on the forum somewhere?

Who's telling you what to ride and who to ride with?

Who wants you out of here?

Why?

Very confused......

:think:

:sign yeah that:

But whatever or whoever it is, Dan, if they are disrespecting you as a vet......they aren't going to like me much!

After I have my say...........:soapbox:

Dan although probably a different era of service I to am with you. Our guys that served thru Viet Nam got a raw deal to say the least. I went in in 78, not much going on then. But you still had some of the hang around thoughts and actions. Now with these maggots saying our country is #@%!@ and ISIS is planting home grown or worse yet imported terrorists my plan is simple and not new. If you dont like it here and you think we are doing things completely wrong, take your 7 day s#itter and leave. Heck I'll pay for your ticket to get the hell out.

As a navy vet, you have my respect. I got out in 64 and was even spit on once, been called baby killer and worse. It is my own opinion that every 18 year old should serve 2 years for their country. Military, park service, i don't care which one. Ladies, you should serve as well. Just my small vent.

I am not a Vet and have not served in any type of Military action due to having very poor eyesight but I am behind every soul that has sacrificed to keep this Continent free. I think Australia said it best when they listed among their freedoms (THE FREEDOM TO LEAVE IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT) It irks me when you open your house to someone and the first thing they do is re-arranged the furniture and act as if their right to do so invalidates you rights.