IGNORED

A Twerking Puc is a happy Puc!! With real, non photo chop shopped videol!!

cowpuc

First, I really really want to thank my good friend Skid for bringing this subject up in another thread. Probably because Tip and I spend wayyy to much time covering the country on Tweeks and then tweeking on tweeks to be able to do all those miles - I just lost my connection with modern day lingo and what that lingo meant.. After taking the suggestion to google Twerking (not advisable for younger children), I discovered that I too could Twerk.. I made a video of myself doing the Puc Twerk and it is found below.. My video has only a couple moments that little children (your choice as parents of course) probably shouldnt see BUT - my Twerking is completely safe (ok, except for the scarey face maybe) for younger viewers..

All that said, I now expect to have a Puc Twerking contest at all my future Greet - Meet and Eat Meat parties in the near future..

I had a gerbil or was it a rabbit, no maybe a guinea pig that could do that too........Puc sometimes you are just full of surprises.....what do I mean sometimes.

Well now that Hip Hop and twerking have come to Venturerider.org, anything else is possible

Ya know, one of the great things that I have always loved about our family here is that a guy can truly be himself and not have to fear not being loved anymore,, right? :big-grin-emoticon:

You said 'not loved anymore' but can we love you less??? don't know if that's allowed,, have to have a mod meeting to decide.