IGNORED

Yammer Dan went down !

Yammer Dan,

we are all saddened by this news but also grateful it is not more serious in nature. That said, I echo everyone else when I say please get well soon, heal up, and don't hesitate to ask for any assistance. You're a good egg and I'll be having ultra prayers up for a speedy and full recovery...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw this and was pretty stunned. Its not pleasant to have to got through the results of yet another accident. I hope and pray all your injury's heal well and that you don't go through the same long ordeal as you did with the last one. Again very sorry to hear this.

hoping for a speedy and full recovery!

What the heck is going on? Seems so many here have crashed recently. Let this be the end of it!

I was thinking the same thing. Almost scares me to go ride. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

I've had three close calls in two days,people just don't pay attention,I even was flipped off my a lady who pulled out in front of me,please be safe out there,and never trust anyone in a car or truck,prayers to you Dan,hope you heal quickly.

Been away riding over the weekend, only just getting info on Dan's accident. We are so sorry that you have to go through this body healing again. Our prayers go up for relief of your pain, and for quick healing.

i think it's time for that trike my friend

I want to send a special thanks to Skid, Leslie and AKA Refugee and TDUNK. Thanks for all you done at the scene and getting Yammers stuff together and getting it home. And thanks to anyone else who helped. He might be coming home tomorrow. 5 broke ribs. broke shoulder. Brain scan showed this morning that the bleed was not there as it was before. And thank God for sparing him once again. all I can say is TRIKE.TRIKE.TRIKE. :bang head: Hope to be doing that ASAP when he is up to it and we get it home.

Edited by Yammer Dan

I found him a trike! If he's willing now and someone better than Mike and me can meet me to look at it I'm sure arrangements can be made to get it to Dan. I just don't trust myself to do a through look over of a trike. Heck, hold a fundraiser to get the trike bought...

I'm glad to hear things are going in the right direction.

all I can say is TRIKE.TRIKE.TRIKE. :bang head: Hope to be doing that ASAP when he is up to it and we get it home.

Do you think one:bang head: will be enough? You might need to :bang head: him several times. Under like circumstances I doubt that Irene would stop with just one.

Reading the responses from folks that have both lended a hand during Dan's accident as well as all of the moral support for him reminds me of when Joyce and I high sided during the Vogal rally back in 2007.

My situation was much the same as his where the rear wheel locked on me during a panic stop. But unlike Dan we walked away with mostly just road rash, more so me than Joyce. We did take that ambulance trip to the hospital to be checked out as a precaution, but as I said nothing was broken Thankfully.

The bottom line is we have an amazing group of people here that will go the extra mile for our members when help is needed.

Also we had decided at that time when rebuilding the bike we went to the third wheel world. A side car was considered but in the end chose to trike the 05. A totally happy decision for us with many a mile enjoyed on 3 wheels to date with our third trike now.

Larry

Wow, just read this thread. Dan, best wishes for a speedy recovery. That equates to a 1st gen recovery..fast!

I have a feeling that you were not wearing your pink riding slippers and probably on your 2nd Gen. We need to get you back into the safe world of the 1st Gen.

Heal fast and painless buddy. Take care. :080402gudl_prv:

Patsy, thank you!

Please let me know if you guys need anything when he gets home. When we left him Sunday afternoon, he seem in great spirits and some pain from his morning visitor!

TDunc - Adrian