IGNORED

Long Flowing Hair

Wizard765

Nose hair that is..

So last minute decision to take a trip to see my good friend Bongobobny (at least I THINK he's my friend... he might just call me a pain in the $?*) On the way there I kept thinking that there was a big juicy booger hanging from my nose and every time I went to pinch it off so as to wipe it on my jeans there was nothing there..

After awhile I came to the conclusion that the nose hair is almost long enough to braid and with it flapping in the wind it made me FEEL like a booger.

Anyhow in my older age when I go to the barber it takes almost as long to trim the bushy eyebrows, nose hair and ears as it does to trim the head..

Am I the ONLY one?

Can anyone else relate?

A while back when I still had my gorgeous beard I could take my nose hair and tie it to my chin whiskers.. Then when I talked or chewed my food my nose would go up and down.. Kids loved it and bikers were afraid of me.. Since I shaved off my whiskers and cut those nose hairs, people stare at me like I just escaped from jail or something.. I say dont cut em and let em flow Mr. Wizard,, your better off in the long run!!

This just fits in with all the other stuff we're dealing with.

Carburetors, medical, midlife, post midlife.

Next thing we'll be getting excited about is deals on caskets.

Small wonder Yamaha has written us off.

Short answer, "Yes. I feel your pain."

Think I'll go for a ride in the country when I get off just to air my hair.

This just fits in with all the other stuff we're dealing with.

Carburetors, medical, midlife, post midlife.

Next thing we'll be getting excited about is deals on caskets.

Small wonder Yamaha has written us off.

Short answer, "Yes. I feel your pain."

Think I'll go for a ride in the country when I get off just to air my hair.

Now I gotta side with Fool,, TMI!!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

I was going to post on this subject BUT I will just sit in a corner and keep my trap shut.:rotf::rotfl:

Raffle pool is now open for how long it takes slow roll to get out of his corner,,, knowing that Slowroll has the patience of Job,, I have already purchase 1 thru 10 minutes at a buck a 1 minute slot.. :big-grin-emoticon:

Furst of all it doesn't matter how long your nose hair is IF you have a MUSTACHE since a mustache can hide the nose hair. Same goes for ear hair, as long as you have bushy side burns and/or long hair. Now the eye brows should NEVER be touched!! Bushy eyebrows are a sign of distinction!!! :Avatars_Gee_George:

Nose hair that is..

Am I the ONLY one? Yes

Can anyone else relate? NO

I use one of these...in my nose...on my ears...um, wherever needed...can't have the young chicks looking at ME funny...

u321-nose-hair-trimmer-main.jpg

6a00d83452cd1869e201b7c77f0308970b.jpg

I try to control the facial hair, whether it be nose, ear, head or beard. Like this.

bald-head-helmet.jpg

Nose hair that is..

every time I went to pinch it off

Am I the ONLY one?

Can anyone else relate?

You ain't hit bottom yet Wiz. Wait until you're doing 75 MPH and get a grip through the visor on that lil green monster and give it a yank only to discover it has roots all the way to the frontal lobe.

Perks ya right up.

Yeah, so much for the TMI rating. :yikes:

Bushy eyebrows are a sign of distinction!!!
Maybe so but we're talkin about rouge stuff here. The equivalent in eyebrows are those 3 hairs that act like they got ahold of the Miracle Grow and refused to share with the rest. I never had these problems 10 years ago!

If I didn't trim them, I'd have one long eyebrow instead of two! I have lots of hair in my ears and the hair on my chest is 5" long in places and darn little left on top! One of those humiliations of old age I suppose. Compared to not getting old, I suppose it's acceptable:hurts:

Well, well, that's just fine and dandy for YOU my friend Puc, how about us gracefully aging girls that are suddenly checking for chin hairs every day armed with a set of tweezers? What's your solution to that? Go ahead, I double dare you.......

Well now,,, this puts a WHOOOOLE different perspective on things,,, I will make a decree that from this time forth and until the river doth us part,,,,the Spyder will be the lead bike,,,, YES!!!!! the road captain if you will. All along I thought it was bugs on my windshield,,,, now I'll have to take a better look.

On a better note, I was asked the other day when I was going to get a hair-cut. I told them it will be a while, that I was growing a new crop for my Venture friends, seeing as they seemed to have lost enough fertile soil to grow their own.