IGNORED

the unthinkable happened...

Daitan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad your ok. get a good motorcycle lawyer to get everything you deserve, the cost to heal may be higher than you think and they will want to settle low. rehab and equipment adds up fast if problems arise and you sign their paper work for a quick settlement.

Prayers for fast healing, and full recovery

I think for those that dont have the modulating headlight should try to get them when they can. I cant tell you how many times it seemed like someone was about to pull out and stopped. I think they really do catch the eye, and save lives.

I was involved in a motorcycle and car accident Thursday nite. The woman failed to yield the right of way to me. We hit head on. I was ambulanced to strong memorial and after extensive testing found out that I have a broken pelvis. Thank God, that is all that happened to me and also that Linus was not on the back. I am more than likely going to be discharged tomorrow for home. But will be out of work for about 9-12 weeks. Just wanted to let my venture family know what happened, and ask for your prayers and warm thoughts on my recovery. The bike is totalled, and her car is not that good of shape either.

Thanks to everyone and I'll post more as things progress.

Be safe out there, PLEASE.

Wow! Prayers for a speedy and healthy recovery. Keep us posted. glad you're OK

Update...

Being home is allot better than being in the hospital. The service isn't as quick, but I get definitely get taken care of with more love and care. The food is better, and the sarcasm never stops. God I love Linus, she has been a true rock throughout this whole thing.

The insurance people gave me full current value of the bike, 2k, I thought that was an excellent price for a totalled machine of its age. That money will come in handy, for the monthly expenses coming up.

I am in good spirits , thanks to everyone on here and some that are not. A wonderful and overwhelming amount of support is truly felt. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts and sarcastic comments, love them all. I am truly blessed with friends and family, and thank God that I am alive.

With love and huge hugs,

Ben

:bighug::bighug::bighug: