IGNORED

Big announcement monday morning!!!!

Yammer Dan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Dan ya didn't have to YELL at us. But hope ya feel better. How much snow ya got up there now?

Margaret

Maybe time to cut back on the caffine? Decaff maybe?

Not to spoil this, but wait till Jeff finds out he will actually be doing more work now that he's retired....:stirthepot:

Dear Dan

While others may question the name, "Skidmore", that you chose for your new son I think it is marvelous - I bet Skid is in real shock and will make a great God Father!! Tippy and I want to congratulate you and your wife on the coming birth of your new child!!

Also, on your purchase of the new Honda Wing, congrats on that too!! I have heard the new ones like you purchased will out run our 1st Gens so you should now be able to keep up with most of us.. Good move!!

Skid, you got a really good buddy in YammerDan,, it takes a heck of man to include his friends retirement announcement in with the announcement of his child being born and the purchase of a new bike!! Pretty cool really!!!

Good thread and glad I checked in here Yammer!!! Cant wait to see you this summer and congratulate you in person!!

Puc