IGNORED

prayer's for our grandson

Our 11 year old grandson, Jeremiah, will be going in for his 3rd open heart surgery on Monday. He was born with Shones complex. It is a defect of the heart and aortic valve. Most children don't live past 20 years old. We pray he will be one of the few that does. His first surgery was at 10 days old. Second was around 6 yrs old. He is a real trooper, tuff as nails. You would never know there is anything wrong to look at him. He takes it all in stride. I know he will come out of this swinging and ready to fight on. But all prayers and thought's can only help.

Thank you,

Bob and Robin

Wishing him the very best, these kids are so tough it leaves you in awe. Hopefully he beats the odds and lives a long life. They are making so many strides in heart health the more time he has the better the odds. Please let us know how he is doing.

Craig

Our 11 year old grandson, Jeremiah, will be going in for his 3rd open heart surgery on Monday. He was born with Shones complex. It is a defect of the heart and aortic valve. Most children don't live past 20 years old. We pray he will be one of the few that does. His first surgery was at 10 days old. Second was around 6 yrs old. He is a real trooper, tuff as nails. You would never know there is anything wrong to look at him. He takes it all in stride. I know he will come out of this swinging and ready to fight on. But all prayers and thought's can only help.

Thank you,

Bob and Robin

Dear Robin and Bob !

We will pray for Jeremiah and I am sure he will come through with flying colors.

Our thoughts will be with you and Jereemiah (what a beautiful name).

Looking forward to see you in August.

Stay strong.

Warmest thoughts and blessings,

Jonas

Guest Bluestreak

Thank you,

Bob and Robin

Certainly we will lift him up in prayers.