IGNORED

Merry Christmas to you all

Freebird

I just want to personally wish you all a very merry Christmas. If I'm not mistaken, we are getting ready to enter our 10 year of this club...maybe 9...I've lost track.

Either way, I am so blessed to have the quality of folks that make up the membership of this organization. Yes, there is the occasional disagreement but most are handled with dignity and grace and I know of no other such forum where there is such a level of mutual respect between one another. These are the things that make it a pleasure to login here and keep up with all my friends.

Regardless of your religious beliefs, I wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whatever it is to YOU. I am blessed to have you all in my life.

Don

Indeed! Merry Christmas to you Don and every one of our family members here on VR!! And may all of your 2014 touring ad-Ventures be safe, warm and dry! :bighug:

Oh yea, and remember, if a couple of old people on a beat up old 1st genner go flying by ya, weeds hangin from the pipes - water jug hanging on the side and tent flapping in the wind,,,, that life is as it should be. Live everyday like its Christmas!! :301:

Puc n Tippy