IGNORED

Please Pray For My BIL

just got the phone with my sister and her husband has suffered not one but two "explosions" of his aorta in the last two months. It has unfortunately left him pretty much a vegetable and is still in the hospital. Jack Saloman is a good man and has provided my sister with a good life with 4 children. As by the name he is by ancestry Jewish but since the death of one of their sons he was challenging his faith and not sure what he believes in. Perfect opportunity to tell him about Jesus but I caught the flu in September and did not have time to give him the story of Jesus. Don't know what to do but pray for him. Plan on being with my sister around then 20th of this month. Witnessing tom him will be ineffective. All I know is I feel like a failure to him but I strongly believe in the power of prayer so please pray for his salvation and for some kind of a miracle that I can get thru to him when I see him.

Don't know what else to say but please pray!!!

Penny and I will pray for him and the family...

Personally, don't know that the man upstairs cares what religion you are...

However, I'm absolutely certain he wants each of us believe in him and treat each other with compassion...

I believe your BIL will be ok.

just got the phone with my sister and her husband has suffered not one but two "explosions" of his aorta in the last two months. It has unfortunately left him pretty much a vegetable and is still in the hospital. Jack Saloman is a good man and has provided my sister with a good life with 4 children. As by the name he is by ancestry Jewish but since the death of one of their sons he was challenging his faith and not sure what he believes in. Perfect opportunity to tell him about Jesus but I caught the flu in September and did not have time to give him the story of Jesus. Don't know what to do but pray for him. Plan on being with my sister around then 20th of this month. Witnessing tom him will be ineffective. All I know is I feel like a failure to him but I strongly believe in the power of prayer so please pray for his salvation and for some kind of a miracle that I can get thru to him when I see him.

Don't know what else to say but please pray!!!

Prayer is the most powerful thing a follower of JESUS CHRIST can do, it is NEVER plan B. Give all your thoughts and feelings to HIM. GOD is always in control and all we need to do is follow. If you are a true believer then this place here is the only part of hell we will ever know, satan loves to kick us while we are down. But we have a FATHER that always loves us and will be there for us. Only GOD can make things good from things that are a struggle for us here, HE is working already. Look how much you are thinking of HIM, we have a awesome GOD. GOD bless, your brother in CHRIST Jim

EXACTLY Jim!!! My only concern is that I had the chance but did not witness...

Dear Bob.

The Lord works in mysterious ways as we know. He is just telling us to pray ! The prayer is the answer to this situation. I have no doubt.

I will pray for the Lord Jesus Christ to welcome him and take him into his arms and kingdom.

God bless you,

Jonas

We sure don't know what Yahweh can do, or what His plans are, but we can sure make a difference if we talk to Him, so I will do that, maybe, just maybe, He will be gracious and give you the opportunity you are seeking.

Just goes to show us again, there is no time like the present, for we don't know what the future might hold.

Thank you ALL for your prayers and concern! I just discovered our phone was off so if anyone called I'm sorry, I did get a call last nite from a member and good friend and it meant a lot to me!

My sister has two sons and a daughter in the area so she is being cared for and watched but hey, it's their dad who is going thru this! They are a strong family as several years ago one of their sons died from a disease he was born with. Yes please keep them in your prayers! Detroit area members I will be coming to he area somewhat soon and a get together with you would help lift my spirits as the visit is going to be quite an emotional one for me!