IGNORED

the end of the wagner grill.

SteveW

Well things have happened and I will no longer making grills. I have been the hospital the last week

And it turns out I have lung and bone cancer. They are saying 18 to 24 months.

You never know what happens day to day. I will be selling a beautiful 2006 1500 Vulcan classis with everything on it and looks shomeroom fresh also a 2003 kenon 2 up trailer used less then 5 times.

Everyone take care of themselves and be good to yourself.

Ride safe always

Steve

Edited by SteveW

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks big time! Steve, don't give in to it, a positive fighting attitude goes a long way. The doctors told my mom the same thing, she proved them wrong and lived another 10 years . She would not accept what they told her and fought it on and off for 10 more.

Best of luck with your battle .

Sometimes I read something and I have to read it again to make sure I got it right. This was not something I expected to see today.

Steve, all I can say is keep your chin up and move forward though this. Good things can and sometimes do happen. I'll be saying a few words for you in the meantime.

Praying for your recovery and the strength for you to do the battle my friend.

Mike

I am just speechless, I will pray for you and for a healing. I agree that apositive attitude can make a difference, have seen several times where the doctors prognosis is incorrect, hang in there Steve and we will be right there with you.

Sorry to hear this kind of news. As the others have said keep a positive attitude and I'll keep you in thoughts and prayers. Prove the Docs wrong but live for each day making the most of your time among us till the Lord calls you home. :080402gudl_prv:

Larry

This post took me totally by surprise, like others I was not expecting to see this when I opened this thread. Steve, you will be forever in our prayers, I know this is a devastating blow to your family, and I so hope and pray that the Dr.'s have erred in their diagnosis. You have been a great friend to me and everyone else here at VR, and I know everyone will be with me in prayer to the man above. Like someone else said a positive attitude is imperative when battling this dreaded disease or any ailment. I hope to see you at Vogel and I think we would all be honored if you made a showing if only for a short time. You and your entire family will be my guest, dont even worry about registering, just show up if you feel up to it. If there is anything we can do for you please dont hesitate to call. You are family and we will be here for you. God bless you and your family.

Steve like has been said dont give up yet my grand ma had the same but she fought it kept saying the doc dont know what they talking about and only gave her 6 months well 12 years 3 months 1 week and 2 days later she finaly had enough and told the nurse to tell doc that he has finally got it right but he needs to get the time line down she passed with a smile 12 years later saying a prayer for you and many more miles of riding

So so sorry to hear this news Steve. We will keep you in our prayers and hope this can turn itself around to regain your health.

We met you once in Vogel and we really enjoyed your company.

One of the first and best additions to my bike is your rad cover. I love it!

Take care and keep up the fight. John and Dianne:2133:

Thank you everyone

I am not one to throw in the towel and I will not do it now.

Just have to get my head around everything.

I plan on going day by day and getting the most out of each day.

I finish up radiation for now next week and it is helping with the back bone pain.

I will start kemo next week.

Gloria and I are doing OK. After 42 years together were a great team.

Hard to write now but thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

Steve

Edited by SteveW

Steve,

This dreaded disease is all too familiar to me and my family. I lost a mother, brother, and a baby sister to different kinds of cancer and I know the pain, suffering, and agony it can bring to the person as well as those waiting by the beside. No words are sufficient, but know this, that I will pray for you and your loved ones in this your greatest challenge. I believe that He, who holds tomorrow, will give you the strength to go through today and the days to come. All the best brother.

I am very sorry that this happened to you. My bout was in 1983 and I was written off with T cell lymphoma. An oncologist in Omha had a new treatment and my doctor said it was all I had. Thirty years without any signs of it coming back. There is always hope through prayer.

:farmer:

Steve, cant really add to what most have already said. Only you know whats inside of your head right now and what you have to do to deal with it. All I can say is to hang tough and give the treatments a fair shot. I truly wish for the best results for you. You and your family will be in our prayers.