IGNORED

Contest Starts NOW! Free accomadations at Maintenance Day

Freebird

OK...we'll just make it simple. If you are coming to Maintenance Day in Oberlin, OH on June 8th and wish to be entered in this contest. Just reply to this thread. Please do not enter if you know you aren't coming. After I let it run for a few days, I'll just use the random number generator to pick a winner. So that 's all there is to it. The contest has started.

OK folks, Eileen and I were talking today and are thinking about holding a little contest. The prize will be for free accommodations at my maintenance day in Oberlin, OH.

As those of you who have been here before know, we have a guest house here. Last year I let Dano and Rose use it because he was still recovering from his accident. This year, I have not promised it to anybody.

So...is there any interest? If you win, you can cancel whatever hotel reservations you have already made and stay here for free.

If this is an attractive offer to any of you, let me know and I'll come up with a contest of some type or another. I will ask that only those who plan to attend maintenance day enter though.

Edited by Freebird

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just disqualified you. :rasberry: Whoever wins is welcome to use the guest house from Thursday night through Saturday night but doesn't have to use it that long if they don't need to. For those who don't know, it is fully equipped with kitchen, appliances, linens, towels, washer/dryer, etc. Heck, I'll even include a six pack of beer. :)

Disqualified?!

I was so looking forward to my Inaugural Freebird Maintenance Day...in the Guest House would have been a nice bonus...with or without Mrs. Freebird.

As a consolation prize...may I pitch a tent in your yard next to the pond. Won't have to stumble as far during those middle of the night reliefs.:fishin:

Woo Hoo!!! I'm now a seasoned citizen on a fixed income! I might even be able to talk Biker Becky into coming!! I'm caging it so Jaybird can fix my pin striping from last summer and add some more.

I'll even bring a big bottle of Carolins with me to share with you!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Make sure you empty it of all buckets or containers with handles, especially if Minni wins............

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

OH goodie!!!! I say lets go for it then I can win. I know you just love to have me. Heck I could even stay a while.:whistling: I'm sure Jeff could do without me for a while.:) You know you'd like that.

Margaret

OH goodie!!!! I say lets go for it then I can win. I know you just love to have me. Heck I could even stay a while.:whistling: I'm sure Jeff could do without me for a while.:) You know you'd like that.

Margaret

You can stay as long as you want to. I will go out of town. :)

OK, Don...

If I win, can I sublet the Guest House (or Master Bedroom)? I'll be by myself. Maybe Minimuffin ?

You truly are a glutton for punishment. MINEMUFFIN? :whistling:

Make sure you empty it of all buckets or containers with handles, especially if Minni wins............

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

If Minni wins...I'm going to lock her in and then let her out when it's time for her to leave. :thumbsup2:

If Minni wins...I'm going to lock her in and then let her out when it's time for her to leave. :thumbsup2:

I knew you loved me, just want me to stick around a while don't ya. So when would it be time for me to leave? :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:By the way how many can we fit in that guest house?

Margaret