IGNORED

Poll.......How many bikes do you own.

DragonRider

How many bikes (motorcycles) do you own?  

290 members have voted

1. 1. How many bikes (motorcycles) do you own?

Well I own 2, but there has been a third in the garage for the last few years, guy from Iceland left it there for me to feed.:rasberry:

I have the RSV and a 1 owner cherry 1985 Suzuki Madura I bought new:thumbsup:

Craig

I currently own three have owned as many as 5 running at a time but only three right now. Wife owns 2 right now, max of three previous winter family bikes numbered 13 in the garage. I moved south so trimmed my bike ownership to a minimum, don't think I can get along with fewer than three bikes. Bikes are like golf, you could beat the ball with any old club, but using the right club for the conditions makes everything more fun ( I am too young to play golf)

Al

Letters on my keyboard keep jumping around...............I never won one either, but I do own.....got it right that time................Sorry......But it looks like everyone knew what I meant....:doh::doh:

Zero. I've bought a few, but I've never won any.... :whistling::big-grin-emoticon:

Guest tx2sturgis
Letters on my keyboard keep jumping around...............I never won one either, but I do own.....got it right that time................Sorry......But it looks like everyone knew what I meant....:doh::doh:

Those are called 'movable keys'...its a feature.

Yeah just razzin ya...all in fun.

:happy34:

2000 RSV on a battery tender comfortably resting in the heated garage

2008 KLR650 right next to the RSV.

1986 BMW K75C on the lift with its guts on the workbench. Will be back together this weekend (I hope)

1986 Vulcan 750 in the shop. Should be picking up a donor bike later this week. This will be back on the road as soon as the donor arrives.

1982 Suzy GS750T in the shop. Hasn't moved for years. Shouldn't take much, just haven't had time to mess with it.

Always on the prowl for more.

RR