IGNORED

Time to say Good-bye

Rickster

Well my subscription is running out and I don't think I'm renewing it now that I have the Victory. Don't get me wrong I know that what you ride means nothing to this group. I've met some great people here, learned a lot and even made and lost a friend or two along the way. If you all ever find your way thru Angelica be sure to look us up, our address and my contact number are in my profile. With that we wish everyone all the best in health and life, ride safe. Hopefully we will meet up down the road someday soon. Michelle and Rikster

Yeah, I hate to see you go too, I was hoping to see some updates along the way on the new Vic, that is a sweet looking ride. I did the same thing when I sold my first Venture last year and got the old Roadie, but here I am, back again. There's no way to beat the amount of info, or the folks here. :080402gudl_prv:

I can relate.

Having a Wing now I find that there is less going on here that is in common so I divide my time between here and that "Wing site".

That said though, I still enjoy coming here and reading some of the threads, kibitzing with some of the members and providing constructive feedback whenever I can.

I doubt I will leave but I certainly am not as active as I once was when I had the Venture.

Who knows... maybe one day I'll have another.......:whistling:

All the best and keep that rubber side down!

Guest tx2sturgis
Well my subscription is running out and I don't think I'm renewing it now that I have the Victory. ...... With that we wish everyone all the best in health and life, ride safe. Hopefully we will meet up down the road someday soon. Michelle and Rikster

Them two little hanging award thing-a-muh-jigs.....up there by your name...whatcha want fer em?

:whistling:

Take care dude. I rode a few Victorys at the demo rides...VERY nice bikes..nearly bought one me own self. Only thing that stopped me was money. :happy34:

Well my friend I hate to see you go! Aww, come on, $12 isn't gonna break ya, is it?? A lot of us think the Victory is a fine bike and wouldn't mind owning one ourselves!

Oh, well, at least we will see you from time to time seeing as you are only an hour away. It just seems as if I hear from you more here than in person but we both have busy lives. The WNY crew hardly rode together at all this year. Heck, I think I can count on one hand the number of times MC Tom and I rode together this year and he lives 2 houses away!

Take care and keep in touch, email address is the same screen name at yahoo. We will try to get over some time to catch up on what's happening!

It may worth staying just to see what scoot is the best the 1st Gen or 2nd Gen not to mention what color. And Playboy you were a great help with my wiring. Bongo the WNY group didn't ride to much this year, but then I've been sidelined since August :sick: and hope to get cleared for one last ride before the "white stuff" flies. I have to check out those heated grips and seat :fingers-crossed-emo

Ya know, :scratchchin: at ten cents each and 120 members donated that ,

we good make him stay :whistling: hate to see you go bro !

good luck and ride safe.

Oh knock it off, your staying....cuz I said so!:rasberry:

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

Hope ya change yer mind Rickster. Like the guys say its always nice to hear from folks that are on the other side of the fence riding whatever their current choice of ride is. I'm going to have to replace my 05 trike and when I do I'll have to decide then whether to get another RSV or switch brand badges on the tank. Regardless there's no way I'll leave this place.

Good luck to yuou Rickster and enjoy that Vic.

Larry

Guest scarylarry

I'm with you on the Victory, I'm in love with the cross country...

Let them offer me 10k for my Venture and see how fast I drop the title in their hand

I'm with you on the Victory, I'm in love with the cross country...

Let them offer me 10k for my Venture and see how fast I drop the title in their hand

traded my 08 in July 5th for 2013 Cross Country Tour, they gave me 11500 don't see why when yours is a year newer you wouldn't get the same or more, miss the cassette deck other than that I am good:rotf: I am a wall fly on the site but sure do enjoying coming here an reading, no plans to drop out. I am curious how many have traded from the Venture to the CCT