IGNORED

Well, It's finally over

Aussie Annie

My lawyer and Barrister worked really hard today for four hours, negotiating my claim. It was diminished a fair bit, but the best outcome they could achieve under the circumstances. It will be about three months till any funds are in our bank.... but big decisions to be made now!!!!!

Only one I'm sure of is: "See you in 2013" :thumbsup2:

Plans to follow :smile5:

Glad to hear this chapter in your ordeal will soon be over and while the outcome wasn't quite as much as you wanted at least you feel it a fair one.

OH ya looking forward to seeing you two blokes next year too.

Peace & God Bless to you & Al. :thumbsup2:

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

Now you might want to ask Dano if you can borrow his trailer. :crackup::crackup:Margaret

Not a problem, but Condor may have 2 or 3 trailers by then!! A newer one would be better for ya!

Be good to see you guys next year:bighug::080402gudl_prv:

Its been a long road for you and I am glad you have that stress out of your lives. I am sorry to hear that the settlement isn't what you would have liked, but at least you can get on with your lives, and we get to see you again. :-)

Brian

Glad you got something out of it Annie. You don't want to get hit by Crackhead that has no insurance and owns nothing. I want him in a dark alley for 30 secs. Just want to show him he didn't completely destroy me!! Hope they send Skid to pick me up...:whistling:

So I guess that means your "maybe" in the international Rally calendar is now a NO for sure.

That's a shame.

I met you at Don's MD in 2011 very briefly and enjoyed doing so.

Although it was not all good.

I was right beside you when you banged your bad leg into the chair armrest.

Talk about feeling useless! I so badly wanted to do something to help you but had no idea what I could possibly do! You were obviously in a lot of pain.

Anyway....I'm glad you got your settlement. although I'm sure you would rather have a healthy body than the money.

A wise man once said "money isn't everything....but it sure helps!"

Hope to see you next summer

Just in time for VOGEL...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancefool::banana::dancefool::banana::dancefool:

My lawyer and Barrister worked really hard today for four hours, negotiating my claim. It was diminished a fair bit, but the best outcome they could achieve under the circumstances. It will be about three months till any funds are in our bank.... but big decisions to be made now!!!!!

Only one I'm sure of is: "See you in 2013" :thumbsup2:

Plans to follow :smile5:

Glad that it's finally coming to an end for you. We look forward to your visit next year and I think that to commemorate the occasion, we'll give you a special souvenir, MINI-MUFFIN. You can take her home with you. :rotfl:

:sign funny post: :sign20: :wow:Your really asking for it Don. You had better practice :duck::crackup:

Glad that it's finally coming to an end for you. We look forward to your visit next year and I think that to commemorate the occasion, we'll give you a special souvenir, MINI-MUFFIN. You can take her home with you. :rotfl:

Such a small gift for such a nice lady that traveled halfway around the world just to see you.......:stirthepot:

Planning on visiting her area :smile5: but I gotta go home to my grandbabies :thumbsup2: