IGNORED

New guy here

SundayRider

Welcome to the site. You sure picked the right place. Good bunch of helpful people here. A few jokers to, as you will soon find out. Search the threads and if you have any questions just make yourself at home and ask away to any of us.

Fuzzy :LIME: :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Thanks everyone. I have been digging thru the tech sections and I know I need to flush coolant and brake fluids. Also need to adjust valves, carb floats, and sync the carbs. About the only thing he did is change oil. I'm no stranger to wrenches so it's just a matter of time and the ever elusive patience when I'd rather be riding it.

Happy to see new blood on the site. You will learn much from the site and meet lots of members on site and at events. There are a couple of members to watch out for, but I can't think of them right now. :doh:

:farmer:

Maybe looking in the mirror will help you remember one of them..............did I say that out loud? Just funnin ya brother:stirthepot:

A big WELCOME from central NY. Just ride her on down to Don's Maintenance day, check the events calender. You will get all the answers you need and a bunch you don't need. Then when your done getting your fill there, Come on down to the International event in Chaffee NY. Also on the events calender. Hope to see you there.

This is the best motorcycling website around. I have set this to be my home page and really enjoy reading al lof the posts. Not only will you find out everything you ever wanted to know about Yamaha Ventures but you also have a great social network here. This site is full of very knowlegable and friendly folks. Enjoy and welcome to best Venture site on the planet!! :rotf:

Maybe looking in the mirror will help you remember one of them..............did I say that out loud? Just funnin ya brother:stirthepot:

Now I remember...one of them was named Rick, I think. Tough getting old and then the dementia sets in.

:farmer:

PICK our brains???? better you should just use a spoon and get big gobs full!!!!

Mmmmmm brrraaaaiiiinnnsssss!:big-grin-emoticon:

:yikes: Ok, that just ain't right. Your going to scare the poor guy. Your suppose to wait at least a couple weeks before you pull out the brain eating spoon. Now get back to your rubber room. Who let you out anyway. Anyone know where the straight jacket is.:rotfl: