IGNORED

New guy here

SundayRider

Just wanted to say hello. Sold my Honda VTX and now have a 2001 RSV. Has about 66,000 miles with no real maintenence done to it so I'll be picking some brains on here. Sure glad to find a friendly group for this bike.

Scott

Hey neighbor! I also have an 01 RSV. We'll be heading down to Freebirds MD in June, you are more than welcome to join us for the ride down. There will be many RSV doctors in attendance to look at the patient and offer suggestions and maybe a helping hand.

Welcome to the nuthouse, But I have one question to ask you.......DO YOU LIKE ICE CREAM ?.....:essen_024:

Hey...who left the door open ???? Will somebody grab a 1/2 gallon of Super Nutty Butter Carmel Creme with Marshmallows and lure him back into the room ?? ( tell him it's snowing outside) :shock3:

See, I warned you. But really we are here to help my friend. Come on in and take your shoes off,sit a spell. Welcome .......... by the way, Don (the boss) is Freebird and he is hosting the Maintenance Day at his very nice abode in Ohio. I will not be able to attend this year (shoulder surgery), but would recommend it highly. He feeds you some good food and a lot of bull. LOL

But really a good meet and a good place to get to know your bike and the people some. And yes you can actually work on your bike there with lots of help, just do not be shy like I was the first time. There will be tire changing and what ever going on. Bring a few tools and get involved. Oh Ya, there was a guy there last year doing some really beautiful pin striping and so forth to.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2: