IGNORED

We Is Sad......................

Aussie Annie

'cause we are not going to make it back to the states this year. :crying:

I had a pre trial conference on Monday with my lawyer and barrister and the other side has finally acknowledged that they have some liability!!

My legal team do not want me leaving the country this year. I have another pre trial in six weeks [30th April]

Legal team for Main Roads Dept. want to send me to see more Dr's and an Occupational Therapist again. They are trying to say that I can go back to work!! which reduces my claim.

I'm in this till the end... as it's the rest of our lives!!

So sad we wont get to see you.....BUT........ I have already submitted the paperwork to the shipping agent for the trike to go to the U.S. in 2013 :thumbsup2:

So, you need to take photo's of M&E's and rallies so we can enjoy it all long distance :sign yeah that:

Don't forget to cancel your room reservations for the International, etc or they will still charge you for the rooms. Sorry we won't see you this summer, but the following summer I will be retired so we can travel more.

We were in the Outback Steakhouse we took you to Sunday and was thinking of you two. There was this one lady in there who even looked a little like you, same hairstyle and color, but was only using one "stick" instead of two...

'cause we are not going to make it back to the states this year. :crying:

I had a pre trial conference on Monday with my lawyer and barrister and the other side has finally acknowledged that they have some liability!!

My legal team do not want me leaving the country this year. I have another pre trial in six weeks [30th April]

Legal team for Main Roads Dept. want to send me to see more Dr's and an Occupational Therapist again. They are trying to say that I can go back to work!! which reduces my claim.

I'm in this till the end... as it's the rest of our lives!!

So sad we wont get to see you.....BUT........ I have already submitted the paperwork to the shipping agent for the trike to go to the U.S. in 2013 :thumbsup2:

So, you need to take photo's of M&E's and rallies so we can enjoy it all long distance :sign yeah that:

Well Annie, Since you and Alan can't make it over here then we should all come to you. Wouldn't that be a blast:thumbsup2:

Darn! Sorry you guys can't make it this year, if you would have I'd a just left the trailer up there for you guys to use again! Miss both of you, it was great hanging together at MD and Cody last year! (I still remember it!):bighug:

Was hoping you were going to make it for our M & E this year. The whole family will miss you as well. We will keep the home fires burning awaiting your return (including the fire pit with the s'mores). LOL.

Pray all goes well in court or hopefully you can settle before it goes to court. Keep in touch and know you are welcome here anytime. Love ya!

Don and Patti

We'll keep our fingers cross about the international. But you get here when you get here. If we don't see you, you'll be dearly missed, but that just means that when you do get back there will be that much more love awaiting you and Al!Good luck with the case we'll be cheering for you. Til we see you again. phil.:thumbsup2: