• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got in and found this one. Dan say it ain't so!! Hope you are doing good and can expect a full recovery. I would say to normal but.... at least I can get a chuckle out of you when you get around to reading this. I took Mother-in-law to hospital about 100 miles away Monday so I have been gone and didn't catch this. Headed back out in a few minutes so I better hear some good news next time I get to check in Buddy. Prayers will be going at 1st Gen speed Dan and Rose!!

Gail and I was so shocked to hear this. Prayer's being sent for Dan's full recovery. Dan and Rose are great, and go out of their way to help and make everyone feel welcome at the meets. My prayer's will continue for Dan and for Rose and family to help them thru this ordeal. If there is anything I might be able to help with, don't hesitate to call. Gil

Prayers a comming Dano, hang in there buddy we are just getting to

know each other pretty good and I pray that we will continue to grow.

Rose, anything we can do don't hesitate to call you have the BEST support team

here. You both are in our prayers.

Gary and Leslie

Ok Y'all,

Lonna and I just got off the phone with Rose, Dan is doing better. They still have him heavily sedated for his own good. The damage is bad, not gonna sugar coat it here, but Dan is moving around in the bed so there doesn't appear to be any paralysis. He has 8 broken ribs, he has some compressed vertebrae mid back. I believe Rose mentioned C2 in his neck is cracked and he has a ring on his neck.

The swelling in his face is going down, there is possibly of some fractures in his cheeks and above one of his eyes there might be a small fracture. There is a slight amount of bleeding in his brain, but the doctors aren't necessarily concerned with it.

The bike has been taken care of, it is obviously totaled and one of their friends is handling all of that.

Long way to go, but the initial signs are looking better. Dan is fairly young and is in decent shape, he's definitely tough enough to pull this out. Rose is very appreciative of all you folks keeping them in your thoughts. She will call Lonna or myself should there be a change with Dan. Please continue vigilantly with your prayers, as soon as we have info we will absolutely pass it along.

I have been believing for Ponch, and I will believe for my brother in Indianapolis....Thank you all.

I have a very good friend who was telling me this afternoon how his wife was driving to work or home in greenfield stopped to help a bike wreck and how she lost his pulse a few times but she kept up with the cpr even with him bleeding till she got a pulse back. He told me how the guy had hit a deer and such. I never would have dreamed I would know both people in this case. Dan and Rose are both great people!! Dan will do anything to help anyone!! My freind and his wife are the same way both are great people and they both ride and are members of the Christian riders group in indy. I talked to him and told him to tell his wife thank you for stopping and helping and they want me to keep them informed so they can maybe come up and see him when hes better. They are both worried about him also. Hang in there buddy and if you or Rose need anything please call you have my number.