IGNORED

To: FreeBird

E-Fishin-C

Well Don :

We have disagreed with many issues on this site and I enjoyed sturring the pot If I didnt do it The site would be boring

Anyways

I would Like to Thank you and your website for fulfilling my Highschool Dream to tour along country sides of USA. My dream was to tour alone but not to ride along side with a group of respectable, generous and Kind hearted Members( Oh yah some odd ball individuals)

I will never forget, The gift this site had given me and the hard work and donations From Brad and Lonna and other members that help. As you know it didnt felt right for me to keep it.

I now have Health Issues (we wont talk about that ) My riding days are over with the recommendation of my doctors and myself

I met alot of new friends and a few that didnt appreciate my comments from the open mined CANUCK

It was great I had the opportunity to own several scoots with a low budget , I have had 13 scoots and the 3 scoots I have enjoyed the most was the 1st Gen , The FJR 1300 and The 1985 Honda Super Magna

A Special Note To Brad and Lonna:

All I can say is that The world would be in a better place today if there were more people like You two

I will do my best to be on the site more It depends how I feel

Thanks again

E-Fishin-C

I don't know you well but I do know your comments are always worth reading for one reason or another :D

I hope your health improves and you feel better soon. :happy34: It's a shame you cannot ride any more but I'm sure many here would love to see you when you're able to and hope you don't stop posting completely when your health allows. :)

Take care and good luck. Be well!!! :080402gudl_prv:

Well Charlie the Fishman what can we add to this? You were, and still are, a member of note here last I looked. Whether that's good or bad I know not but rest assuered the site would not be the same without you.

I for one will never forget you as we did have some great times together sharing stories and rides over the years. Yep we laughed and cried tears of joy & sorrow a few times but you know what? That's called life.

It's too bad you won't be able to ride anymore but at some point in life we all will reach this same situation. Regardless life does go on.

You've returned to doing what you liked a lot in the past and that's being on water with a great boat and a fishing pole in your hands. Enjoy that as well for as long as possible.

Whatever your health issuses are I do hope that you can overcome them.

Peace to you Charlie.

:080402gudl_prv:

Larry

Charlie, as you know you will always be Welcome here on this site as far as I am concerned. I am sure others will agree. As Larry said we have have laughed and had tears come to our eyes. Hope things go well, and you can enjoy life as much as we have enjoyed having you on this site. It has been a Pleasure. Later-

Charlie, youve been here as long as I have and have read MANY of your submissions, and it's unfortunate your riding days are pretty well done. I think we all understand your predicament and know one day we'll be in your shoes. Coming to rallys, gatherings etc... don't have to be on a bike to still get together. So with that said, I'll look forward to seeing you in the future at one of those. Will continue to read your postings and please know you'll always be an integral part of our family. God Bless. Mike

Well Charlie I have never had the PLEASURE of meeting you. But as had been said I do enjoy reading your bits you throw out for others. :stickpoke:

Sorry to hear about your health, hope the best for you. I know some day I will have to write a post like this and I feel it would be very hard for me to do so. :bowdown:

I have always wanted to go to Canada fishing, hope to get there soon and maybe look you up and get our lines wet.

Till then good luck and keep posting, just cause you don't have a bike is no excuse for not posting. :witch_brew:

Bryan

Hey this site lets Honda riders post...even Harley riders... and one or two big truck drivers.....so i'm sure nobody will care what your form of transportation is!

I've always enjoyed reading your posts...and I'm sure you are still a wealth of information that can help us rookie wrenches....so PLEASE don't let a lack of 2 wheels stop you from being on the board.

I sincerely hope that you are able to get a handle on what ever ails ya.

I am sorry for your change in health, but it is inevitable. For the last five years I have had a number of issues and expect the same in the future. Things like arthritis cause me more problems than internal issues since there is no cure for it. I thank God for the days I feel great. And when I feel bad, I still thank God that I am not under four feet of earth.

I wish you the best in the future.

:farmer:

Charlie I am sorry to hear about your health issues but I hope you hang around and stir the pot every now and then. I do look forward to seeing you at MD and I hope you continue the tradition. Take care and dont be a stranger.:080402gudl_prv: Craig

I like Sleeperhawk was hoping that unruly Canuck would surprise us with a visit, but we had to settle on a couple of Aussies from down under. Hoping your health improves and maybe see you again. This place is like the Mafia, once your in, you cant get out...........so there.

Sorry to hear you are having health issues Charlie. I hope It is more of an inconvenience, then something real serious.

On the other hand you do remember this site does not use barbless hooks. so I expect to see you surface every once in awhile.

Besides I still need to get up there and show you how to fish.

:big-grin-emoticon:

Sorry to hear you won't be riding, but that won't stop you from being a venture rider. You are part of the heart and fabric that make this place what it is. You know we never let anyone leave here, well maybe except oh wait:no-no-no: never mind he didn't leave either. That threat of broken fingers worked wonders then. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret