IGNORED

Look what showed up on my door step

steamer

Looks great. Which kit is that? Motortrike?

It is a Motortrike. As for the blacked out fins, it is a hack job.One of the prvious owners didn't know the fins can be removed. He painted them in place. So now I have to replace them or repaint them. Off the bike of course. I also have to remove the over spray on the motor and chrome.:yikes: No big deal ,a little elbow grease will take care of it.

It is a Motortrike. As for the blacked out fins, it is a hack job.One of the prvious owners didn't know the fins can be removed. He painted them in place. So now I have to replace them or repaint them. Off the bike of course. I also have to remove the over spray on the motor and chrome.:yikes: No big deal ,a little elbow grease will take care of it.

I sent one of my sailors for some elbow grease once, he went all over the ship asking for it. Boy was he po'ed when he figured it out.

I sent one of my sailors for some elbow grease once, he went all over the ship asking for it. Boy was he po'ed when he figured it out.

Now that is just mean, It would not be nearly as mean to send the new kid in the shop to go and get the brass magnet....

I've sent many of my boot fireman up to the bridge to stand mail boey watch. CO would chew me out everytime. It was worth it.:crackup: of course theres only a few of us here that knows what I'm talking about. Most of the time I don't know what I'm talking about.:starz:

When I was 15, I got a job in a fly-in fishing camp. Guy I worked for sent me over to the supplies shed to ask the guy there to get me a long weight ............. I waited... and waited.... :doh:

oh.... nice lookin trike!!! (sorry, got muhself carried away there for a min)

We'd send them out for a padeye puller, man they would be gone all day as all the other Chiefs sent them to different squadrons to try and find it!

:hihi:

Now that is just mean, It would not be nearly as mean to send the new kid in the shop to go and get the brass magnet....

I've sent many of my boot fireman up to the bridge to stand mail boey watch. CO would chew me out everytime. It was worth it.:crackup: of course theres only a few of us here that knows what I'm talking about. Most of the time I don't know what I'm talking about.:starz:

We'd send them out for a padeye puller, man they would be gone all day as all the other Chiefs sent them to different squadrons to try and find it!

:hihi:

You fellows are down right hateful and mean, contrary, sly, pranksters you are. Taking advantage of people that way. You ought to be ashamed of your self's. :crackup::rotf: When I used to work at the sawmill, in my younger days, we would send the new hands, some had college degrees to. We would send them to get the lumber stretchers.Oh Ya, nice trike.:thumbsup2:

Fuzzy

Well...since this thread has already been adequately highjacked, I'll add my own prank.

Years ago when I worked as an electrician, we used to send new helpers to the tool room for a long stand. Of course the tool pusher was well aware of it and when the new helper would show up and say "I'm here for a long stand"...the tool pusher was just tell him "ok...just stand over there". It is amazing how long some of them would stand there waiting. :)

Very nice!! :thumbsup2: On the fins you might try cleaning the tips off. Attached is a pic set I did last winter on my '99.

Very nice!! :thumbsup2: On the fins you might try cleaning the tips off. Attached is a pic set I did last winter on my '99.

I wish it were that easy.It's just a bad paint job.The paint is flacking off,so I will probably remove all the paint and start over or look fo a cheap set of covers.My othe bike has chrome cover,but I quess you can't get them anymore. I think on this bike I want to stay with the black.It looks good.

I wish it were that easy.It's just a bad paint job.The paint is flacking off,so I will probably remove all the paint and start over or look fo a cheap set of covers.My othe bike has chrome cover,but I quess you can't get them anymore. I think on this bike I want to stay with the black.It looks good.

Here's what I did to an extra set I picked up off Ebay. The masking was a PITA but they came out 'respectable'....