IGNORED

Sad news on j gorom

BIG TOM

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becky and I are floored!! We just got in about an hour ago, and I was looking up Big Tom's number when he called to deliver the news. Yes, so sad, but James knew and trusted Jesus Christ as his Lord, Savior, and friend! He knew and accepted Christ's finished works at the cross at Calgary and is assured his home in heaven. James is now in the arms of Jesus and is in a far better place. He will be sorely missed, but we too know we will see him again when it is our time to go to heaven.

Tom and I will give you information as soon as it is available.

Becky and I are floored!! We just got in about an hour ago, and I was looking up Big Tom's number when he called to deliver the news. Yes, so sad, but James knew and trusted Jesus Christ as his Lord, Savior, and friend! He knew and accepted Christ's finished works at the cross at Calgary and is assured his home in heaven. James is now in the arms of Jesus and is in a far better place. He will be sorely missed, but we too know we will see him again when it is our time to go to heaven.

Tom and I will give you information as soon as it is available.

Thanks for sharing this, it helps knowing that it's not the end but the beginning. My heart and my prayers go out to those he left behind.

James

James will be missed by the VentureRider family. I don't know how long he was a member but it was well before the crash when we had to start all over. His humor and words of wisdom will be missed by all. Godspeed our friend and our prayers to all the family and friends.

Joanna and I are shocked to have lost a new friend we only just met last November. James seemed to be a good soul and was warm and friendly that night we met him and Bongobob . At your home.

Please tell Alice that our hearts go out to her and I at least hope to attend the service. Please let us know when it will be. Thanks.