IGNORED

My Apologies to the Group

Freebird

Folks, I just wanted to take a moment to tell you that I am sorry that I'm not posting as much as I once did. I love this group and it is as important to me as it has ever been but things have just gotten a bit busy for me. I still get every single post by email and read them all. I respond to some but not as many as I have in the past.

The recession has taken a bit of a toll or our company also. We are doing fine and I think my job is secure but they are asking us to work a few more hours, see more customers and do what we can to drive more sales. I used to be on the road about 4 days a week and then get home Thursday night, do my reports and etc. on Friday and enjoy the weekend.

Now I'm leaving early on Monday morning and not getting home until Friday evening. Then I usually end up doing my reports and etc. on Saturday or Sunday and getting ready to leave again on Monday.

I'm feeling pretty good. They eye is doing OK at this point, vision is still good but it's too early to get excited about it. I don't know if it's just the fact that I'm getting older or the radiation but I find that I tire out really easily right now. I've been told that the radiation has a lingering effect that causes it. The fact is, when I get to my hotel room at night after driving all day and seeing 15-20 customers per day, I'm pretty much worn out.

So please, understand that I'm still here and am still doing things in the background that need to be done. I still post fairly often but just don't feel as creative and outgoing as I usually do. I'm sure it will get better soon and things will be back to normal.

Don

No need for apologies,we all know you are here if needed. Besides we got some good moderators so take care of business. Sure wish things would get better for folks but I fear the worst is yet to come.

No apologies necessary Boss, we know your here and we'll pick up whatever slack you feel your leaving. Just take care of you, you surrounded yourself with an excellent group of folks and we'll steer the ship. No worries my friend....we got your back

:happy34:

To the Boss

We are are getting older and a little more tired as the days go on. We know that you are there and will always do your best. The economic times have us all by the tail theses days.

Like Spear said Hey boss - don't sweat the small stuff

We are just glad to have you at the helm and we want you to get better and regain your health. So until them we will try to behave and do what we can to make your life a little easier, if we don't I am sure you will tell us.

God's speed and good health to you.

Bubber

Don't worry about it! Family and work have to come first, and as far as the feeling tired, I know your not as old as me, but I can't do what I used to do and its frusterating! You take care of yourself, and thanks for all your hard work!

Oh tweety......sometimes that ole Sylvester just seems to get on ur tail feathers and keeps ya running.....

that puddy tat has to slow down sometime......and then ull get to sit and tweet a little and rest ur feathers.

just think in 2 weeks you will be on that scoot headin to arkansas and fresh air , beautiful scenery and rodes and all of us !!:rasberry:

mini wont be there so you wont have to worry about getting wet........you can just relax...relax.......:whistling:

Don, in this day when things seem so crazy , of course there are going to be more demands on people. You owe us no explanations. And don't worry we'll be here waiting up for you no matter when you're on to post.

You've had one hell of a year, we all know that. This site won't fade away and all of us scatter to the winds. You built a solid foundation in this site . Its a testament to your hard work and dedication. That's why we stay.

So work knowing we're here for you now. we'll carry the weight a little. And no apologize!

Sheesh what?! you want to give us all swelled heads? Phil.:big-grin-emoticon:

Don't worry about it. We are all TRYING to behave...lol

Life comes first. Just try to rest when you can, and be thankful you're working. As for being tired, I know how you feel. I think it's just age, and maybe a little out of shape.

Don, we are just Thankful you are okay. Please No need to Appologize to Us, if anything, we all need to have a "Freebird's Thank You Day". In fact it should be on the same day of each year you started this site. What was that Date?

Don, because you made this site we now have a Wonderful Group of People that can get together, Laugh, have fun, and oh yea, Eat. So Thank You Don for all you do, anything you need let me know. Later-

Don for all that you do for this Site I am surprised that you have any time for yourself or family. Do what ya gotta do and don't fret about hurting anyone's feelings.

Boomer.....who thinks you should spend a few weeks in Tahiti....where the wimmen don't wear no tops.:happy65:

Shoot -- with what you have going on it can't be expected of you to put in the time and effort for this site that you previously did. You still do a great job. Speaking of jobs -- I haven't been able to get one since my previous company closed in Sept. Really makes it tough to do anything extra. I hope the worst has passed.

Hey boss there's nothing to apologize for. We all know what you're going through, and I doubt there's anyone on here who hasn't been affected by the down economy. I do want you to know if you need us to all sell our homes and move up to your place to help out we'll do it. Might need a few extra bathrooms though. :rotf::rotf:We could make a whole community up there, just think there'd be no room for mowing so you wouldn't end up in the pond. :Laugh:

Margaret

Thanks for the update Don, no need to apologize for anything, just take care of yourself and your family everything else will work out. I think the job situation has everyone a little stressed, hopefully we are closer to the end then the beginning. Craig