IGNORED

Maintainace Day Lodging

Marcarl

Just thinking that I would like to be in the same motel as some others, so where are you booked.

On line I found Red Roof in Elyria was at $102 per night, but across the street Quality was $79. And the Hotel 6 was only $52.

6 is kind of cheap and I would worry maybe a bit, but I would be willing to try the Quality again, or maybe Knights Inn, same price.

Your thoughts on the matter please.

Just thinking that I would like to be in the same motel as some others, so where are you booked.

On line I found Red Roof in Elyria was at $102 per night, but across the street Quality was $79. And the Hotel 6 was only $52.

6 is kind of cheap and I would worry maybe a bit, but I would be willing to try the Quality again, or maybe Knights Inn, same price.

Your thoughts on the matter please.

I haven't made reservations yet, I'd like to be where the others are also. We're open to any of them and saving $$ is good if they're clean.

If I was to base off past experiences. I would stay anywhere but the Knights Inn. We have had 2 bad experiences at Knights Inn and Scottish inn. Have had decent luck @ quality over the years. When I traveled with my company we often stayed at those and their sister hotels. Wish I had the funds and the time worked out. I'd be up for a long distance ride about.

The red roof has always been clean. And it was nice of them to let us use the pool area to sit around and talk at night. Staff has always been friendly. I am ready for some two wheel therapy and seeing everyone.

Puc, Always enjoy seeing videos of your adventures. This one reminds me of my ride up the West Coast. Attached pics of Mt. Shasta, California.

Thanks brother, glad you find em enjoyable.. I LOVE your pics too Leo = WOWZY WOW WOW WOW that Shasta area is nothing short of AMAZING IMHO and us bikers do nothing but make it all the betterer IMHO!! :thumbsup: on ya my friend,,,,,, :thumbsup: on ya!!

You do "Weed" up there (no ya bunch of lop eared mind in the gutters varmints,, not THAT kind of weed) Leo?? Tip and I LOVE that mountain town... Just BEAUTIFUL!!

Normally it is the Nylon Roof inn for me at Pond Monster Shores, but I may consider motel this year. So I may book the red roof if I do since that seems to be were the majority are going.

Hope you guys let me come visit! I'll be right down the street!