IGNORED

Merry Christmas

OrlinEngh

Thinking about how I wanted to convey my Christmas message to my Venturerider family I considered all the post over the past year which made me remember all of these emotions.

:o:D:p:cool::rolleyes::mad::confused::

so I decided to go ahead and throw in my :2cents:

First of all I thought about what a blessing this family has been to me:2133::2143::amen: yes even my friends from :australia2:

I thought about how much I love my:178::680: and dancing :banana:s

I thought about how much I have enjoyed partying with my Venturerider friends all over the country over the past years :beer::biker: how even the less joyous moments were still well natured and in a spirit of good fun.:buttkick: I've met some very interesting people from all over the world, even some from :canada:

Old pirates and hippies:Cartoon_397: most all of them very:cool10:a very few, not so much:cry::depressed::doh: some were musically inclined :fiddle: a lot of them were just:fishin:for technical information

But this group really rocks :guitarist 2::happy34::happy65:

Then I thought about those times when my sense of humor landed like a lead balloon.:innocent::hihi::soapbox: Sorry about that but:sign13::sign07::sign brain fart::sign It wasnt me:

But, then I decided that that those that didn't get me could just kiss my :moon::Im not listening to:

I remembered those times on the road when I was in the :rain2::scorched::rain2::mo money::snow2:

But most of times have been:thumbsup::scared::bluesbrother::fatsmiley:

So :santa: :group cheers: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

and always remember:sign Rock On::You_Rock_Emoticon::ice_thy-vi101212101:worthless: