IGNORED

That Tippy,, she is something,, 37 years and she still puts up with me!!

cowpuc

Just in from celebrating our 37th for the week... I got my next step in Abdomen Cancer surgeries coming up early next week and,, knowing that I may be down for a short while after words, one would have thunk that Tip would have insisted on a laid back,, sit by a swimming pool shin dig for total relaxation to celebrate our anniversary BEFORE having to deal with taking care of me next week. Flat out not so.. With this weather being as it has been,, she insisted on a healthy Chasing of The Front Wheel (I honestly think her and Tweeks got something going on between them concerning the finishing off this last new rear tire before the season ends) = what a lady!!!:thumbsup:

Of course,, not being out done and being the fine husband of 37 years that I have been and to PROVE that she really did marry the man from Krypton :superman: - I eagerly obliged her request and we had a blast!!

When we got home today,, I went right to work and ripped the living room all to smitherings in prep to have the carpeting cleaned.. :sign67::scorched::buttkick:... Tip being Tip,, seeing the sweat dripping from her mans brow, she jumped right in (even though it is my Anniversary present to her)

and we got it gutted!! :guitarist 2:

Now the two of us are sitting in the living room on old aluminum porch chairs with a piano bench in between us for an end table.. As I was putting the chairs in place I got telling her how much doing so reminded me of how we started out in our married life 4 kids and a number of years ago.. I must REALLY be a :superman: husband cause those words brought tears of joy to her eyes - life is good,, sharing it with your very very best friend is GREAT :2cents:

DSCN5846.JPG

DSCN5854.JPG

Cowpuc My Brother!

I've been missin' you. Wow. :wow:The Lord is molding and shaping you. Amazing the things He allows for us. Congratulations on 37 years and prayers are going up for you and Tippy.

Finally putting the chaplaincy corp. together in Santa Fe. We have 5 chaplains now and a 6th coming on. Headquarters says I will be the Assistant Commander. I will keep you posted.

Many of our New Mexico chaplains are heading to Houston. Feeding crews already there and childcare volunteers for the shelters are in place. Mudouts won't start until the water recedes.

Your Brother,

Chaplain Dusty:bagpipes-emoticon:

Cowpuc My Brother!

I've been missin' you. Wow. :wow:The Lord is molding and shaping you. Amazing the things He allows for us. Congratulations on 37 years and prayers are going up for you and Tippy.

Finally putting the chaplaincy corp. together in Santa Fe. We have 5 chaplains now and a 6th coming on. Headquarters says I will be the Assistant Commander. I will keep you posted.

Many of our New Mexico chaplains are heading to Houston. Feeding crews already there and childcare volunteers for the shelters are in place. Mudouts won't start until the water recedes.

Your Brother,

Chaplain Dusty:bagpipes-emoticon:

HEAR HEAR!!!! What a MIGHTY God we serve!! :thumbsup:

The fields are endlessly ready for harvest - the Lord bless ALL of you as you reach out in doing his work Dusty - ya make me PROUD to call you my friend/brother = Prayers Up for each of you = may your productivity be tripled by the hand of God!!:thumbsup:

Concerning what the Lord is allowing in my case (as always - your prayers are coveted = THANK YOU) ,, it is a true double edge sword Chaplain.. Seriously,, not feeling good ever really did set well with me - quite frankly, it is tiring.. On the other, I can't tell you how many times in the last year I have had some really neat discussions with people who ask why/how I manage to,, keep smiling :big-grin-emoticon:.. It is ALWAYS a real strange deep pleasure to be able to remind them that if they catch me smiling it because::

Dad that lovely bride of yours is some special lady. Always smiling and forever being at your side, whatever the next adventure might be that you decide to embark upon. Congrats to you both and best wishes for many many more. Doug

Just in from celebrating our 37th for the week... I got my next step in Abdomen Cancer surgeries coming up early next week and,,

Hey you CTFW'ing varmit, congrats on the 37'th anniversary (only 17 more and you catch us :happy34:) :happy65::banana: Candy, Sue and I wish you all the best in the future.

Noted with some alarm you are having more surgery, hope it is just precautionary. Be sure and let us know how everything turns out and rest assured prayers are headed your way from this location.......:amen:

:ice_congrats-vi6886On reaching 37 years. Now only 63 more to make an even century.

Prayers up for a good outcome with your visit to Dr H&S. I know that ain't never no fun, but at least you will have a smiling angle at your side for recovery.:080402gudl_prv:

Now on the other hand, IF I had known you were going to have your carpet cleaned..............

HEAR HEAR!!!! What a MIGHTY God we serve!! :thumbsup:

The fields are endlessly ready for harvest - the Lord bless ALL of you as you reach out in doing his work Dusty - ya make me PROUD to call you my friend/brother = Prayers Up for each of you = may your productivity be tripled by the hand of God!!:thumbsup:

Concerning what the Lord is allowing in my case (as always - your prayers are coveted = THANK YOU) ,, it is a true double edge sword Chaplain.. Seriously,, not feeling good ever really did set well with me - quite frankly, it is tiring.. On the other, I can't tell you how many times in the last year I have had some really neat discussions with people who ask why/how I manage to,, keep smiling :big-grin-emoticon:.. It is ALWAYS a real strange deep pleasure to be able to remind them that if they catch me smiling it because::

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tore me up brother. When we were younger my wife said she wanted to have her favorite song 'The Eye of the Sparrow' sung at her service when she passed. She did, and we did.... Gotta go find a Kleenex....