IGNORED

Can you read this?

Freebird

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, and I thought we were going to have to wait for days to get this done,,,,YOU ROCK BUDDY. This works faster and better, now don't forget to be employed, we should be secondary to that remember.

Carl

Yea...it took all night but the folks at the new host did so much. They have been great. Now I just need to get on the road and maybe tonight get some sleep.

I'm sitting in a hotel room in PA.

Brother....I dont know how you do it, but you NEVER cease to amaze me or let any of us down. I figured it was going to be way more of a train wreck and you performed another hail mary. I just sit here and scratch my head

:think:

OH...and by the way...tonight I'll do some more work on things. Enable some of the things that I had disabled and etc.

I sincerely want to thank all of you for your patience and support. You are the best friends a guy could have.

I sincerely want to thank all of you for your patience and support. You are the best friends a guy could have.

I think you misquoted that, you are the best friend any of us could have. I'm sure there were folks huddled in the corner like a dope addict coming down from a trip....you amaze me buddy....now get in the shower...stinky!

I think you misquoted that, you are the best friend any of us could have. I'm sure there were folks huddled in the corner like a dope addict coming down from a trip....you amaze me buddy....now get in the shower...stinky!

I'll have to agree, Squid.............

Don,

Let us know what we can contribute to the effort to keep this site up. I have no problems donating cash to keep this place going and to take some of the financial burden off of you. Thanks for all you do.

Wayne

Ditto for me as well.:cool10:

Regards......Boomer

Don,

Let us know what we can contribute to the effort to keep this site up. I have no problems donating cash to keep this place going and to take some of the financial burden off of you. Thanks for all you do.

Wayne

:sign yeah that:

OUTSTANDING work! will put your name in DON,fer a raise-------the check is in the mail--------- it just keeps get'in better---------:clap2::clap2::thumbsup2::sun1::sun1::cool10::cool10::sign outstanding::usa::usa::usa:--------GOD BLESS AMERICA and VENTURERIDERS too!