IGNORED

It's official

Wrecit

Just became a paid member!!! You suckers are stuck with me and my crazy ideas now lol

Hope to be the proud owner of a gen 1 1992 VR in 2 weeks and will be terrorizing the highways and byways and trying to make you guys proud

Just became a paid member!!! You suckers are stuck with me and my crazy ideas now lol

Hope to be the proud owner of a gen 1 1992 VR in 2 weeks and will be terrorizing the highways and byways and trying to make you guys proud

WELCOME to "lop eared VR club member varmint" land W!! Please listen carefully to the official club tune that is played for those members trying to depart after they have figured out exactly what a lop eared varmint is and see if you suddenly don't realise why the rest of us lop eared VR varmints are :crackup::crackup::crackup::stirthepot::rasberry: knowing who the REAL sucker is here :cool10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2C8EieZq_c

Terrorizing highways and byways? But everyone tells me these are old man bikes.... as I'm passing them :confused24::2132:

Before you can even begin to make us proud....:backinmyday:......You need to

A - Prove you have a pension for food :icon_lurker::fatsmiley:

B - Prove you have the minimum required loose screws between the ears :banana:

C - Are more than capable to wade through cowpuc's writings :starz:

D - Survive Marcarl's speechifying :soapbox:

C - Respect the fact (Officially proven by Video) that saddlebum is the VR number one champion hugger :bighug::rasberry:

D - Honur the club national anthem HOTEL CALIFORNIA.:guitarist 2::fiddle::group cheers:

F - Willingly pledge you allegiance to ice cream :essen_024::fnd_(16)::essen_018:

Oh yeh almost forgot Like BIG TOM Love Canadians :canada::confused24:

Edited by saddlebum

Before you can even begin to make us proud....:backinmyday:......You need to

A - Prove you have a pension for food :icon_lurker::fatsmiley:

B - Prove you have the minimum required loose screws between the ears :banana:

C - Are more than capable to wade through cowpuc's writings :starz:

D - Survive Marcarl's speechifying :soapbox:

C - Respect the fact (Officially proven by Video) that saddlebum is the VR number one champion hugger :bighug::rasberry:

D - Honur the club national anthem HOTEL CALIFORNIA.:fiddle::group cheers:

F - Willingly pledge you allegiance to ice cream :essen_024::fnd_(16)::essen_018:

Oh yeh almost forgot Like BIG TOM Love Canadians :canada::confused24:

Canadians ?......PHOOEY...! You can't arrest them because they are "SUBJECTS OF THE QUEEN"...... or so I've been told........lol

Canadians ?......PHOOEY...! You can't arrest them because they are "SUBJECTS OF THE QUEEN"...... or so I've been told........lol
What you doing up so early.....I thought you didn't get up until the Ice Cream stores opened their doors.:cry:

I don't believe it!! Are you guys at it already so early in the morning???? Bum, you get back to bed will ya, you're not making any sense so early, your upgetting time is not before 9am, so go rest your wandering brain. Big T, you are getting involved in something that you can't win,,, subjects!!!! hah!! we are free, unencumbered by anything that might hold us back and forging forward to show the world what it is like to be the true north. We are the suppliers of snow and coool weather, we have the most idiots and varmits, we breed mosquitoes and bears, we have mooses and elks, and we even have some things to give away like gas and oil aaannnd Saddlebum. We even absorb all the hot air that comes from South of us and send it on for recycling, except for some of the extremely hot stuff that come from just south of the border, that goes goes back directly!! no questions asked!!

I don't believe it!! Are you guys at it already so early in the morning???? Bum, you get back to bed will ya, you're not making any sense so early, your upgetting time is not before 9am, so go rest your wandering brain. Big T, you are getting involved in something that you can't win,,, subjects!!!! hah!! we are free, unencumbered by anything that might hold us back and forging forward to show the world what it is like to be the true north. We are the suppliers of snow and coool weather, we have the most idiots and varmits, we breed mosquitoes and bears, we have mooses and elks, and we even have some things to give away like gas and oil aaannnd Saddlebum. We even absorb all the hot air that comes from South of us and send it on for recycling, except for some of the extremely hot stuff that come from just south of the border, that goes goes back directly!! no questions asked!!
There was all this yakity yak noise riding on the winds coming out of Brantford way and it woke me up.:puzzled:

Stop the boat,, STOP THE BOAT!! Carl,, you wanna rephrase this before @Flyinfool see's it?? Actually @Wrecit,, ya gotta be careful when dealing with those lop eared Kanuckian VR varmints = the clubs snow maker responsible for covering you and your new bike (CONGRATS BY THE WAY = HOPE YOU GET IT!!) and your home and your State and all innocent bystanders is Fool and he and his Wisconsin White Washer are located in Wisconsin!!

The rest of the banter your hearing coming out of the great North land is pretty factual though..

Stop the boat,, STOP THE BOAT!! Carl,, you wanna rephrase this before Flyinfool see's it?? Actually Wrecit,, ya gotta be careful when dealing with those lop eared Kanuckian VR varmints = the clubs snow maker responsible for covering you and your new bike (CONGRATS BY THE WAY = HOPE YOU GET IT!!) and your home and your State and all innocent bystanders is Fool and he and his Wisconsin White Washer are located in Wisconsin!!

The rest of the banter your hearing coming out of the great North land is pretty factual though..

Go back to sleep Puckie boy, you just hasn't let your brain wander far enough to get all the hypurrrboll in the right sequencing. Who is it that sends the Fool such opportunities to make that white fluffy stuff,,,, it's the Kanuckyanes. We send him the cold so that his awesome machine can makes the whatwhereever. Keep it straight, we ain't no fools,,, we leave them in WI.

Yakkity yak yak yak. You guys never stop with each other. How about showing the love? It is just a line on the map called a border. But I understand the banter, heck Carl rode in my truck at last years MD and I applauded his sarcasm. Heck it could be my fault for encouraging him, but it probably goes back many decades. And as for Cowpuc...well you all know that story. I don't know Big Tom personally but he seems a likeable fellow. And Saddlebum usually gets the last word in. Can't we all just get along? MAYBE???

:farmer: From the deep south, my best wishes!

Go back to sleep Puckie boy, you just hasn't let your brain wander far enough to get all the hypurrrboll in the right sequencing. Who is it that sends the Fool such opportunities to make that white fluffy stuff,,,, it's the Kanuckyanes. We send him the cold so that his awesome machine can makes the whatwhereever. Keep it straight, we ain't no fools,,, we leave them in WI.

ah ah ah,,, not so fast Mr. Water Hole poisoner,,, your memory has slipped again,,, Fool has long since been working on and successfully created a +50 degree melt White Wash in an effort to not be so dependent on you Kanuckian varmints to supply the cold air... That Fool,, he is a true blue (ice in the veins does that you know) lop eared but a creative one to say the least!!

Yakkity yak yak yak. You guys never stop with each other. How about showing the love? It is just a line on the map called a border. But I understand the banter, heck Carl rode in my truck at last years MD and I applauded his sarcasm. Heck it could be my fault for encouraging him, but it probably goes back many decades. And as for Cowpuc...well you all know that story. I don't know Big Tom personally but he seems a likeable fellow. And Saddlebum usually gets the last word in. Can't we all just get along? MAYBE???

:farmer: From the deep south, my best wishes!

We is gettin along,, needling each others how we prove it :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::hihi: Our true love and appreciation for each other really shines when all get together IRL though brother:

Two brothers connected by life, liberty, love of motorcycling and The Lord :

Carl n Puc 3.jpg

Stop the boat,, STOP THE BOAT!! Carl,, you wanna rephrase this before Flyinfool see's it?? Actually Wrecit,, ya gotta be careful when dealing with those lop eared Kanuckian VR varmints = the clubs snow maker responsible for covering you and your new bike (CONGRATS BY THE WAY = HOPE YOU GET IT!!) and your home and your State and all innocent bystanders is Fool and he and his Wisconsin White Washer are located in Wisconsin!!

The rest of the banter your hearing coming

cowpuc just who do think provides Flyinfool with the highest of quality raw materials :snow: for his snow machine :doh:. ......:backinmyday: Have you forgotten how I sneak the stuff out to him Via my open back door.:canada::snow:

Loving it guys. At kennywood park for union picnic just stoped to breath and you got me laughing will address my qualifications to be in the club tonight and you guys may be a little impressed (all 4 of my kids 25 20 20 13 could sing hotel California on key to just the music by age 5)

We is gettin along,, needling each others how we prove it :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::hihi: Our true love and appreciation for each other really shines when all get together IRL though brother:

Two brothers connected by life, liberty, love of motorcycling and The Lord :

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=116831

Now lookin at that picture it seems somebody is hiding his face,,, and yah, in this case it's a 'him', not boughtadought it,,,,,and I wonder why,,,afraid to be recognized maybe, but me,, yah me, I had to show my snot... not all bad though, can't find a better friend than olde Puc. Now don't yu going feeling bad @saddlebum, you is just as good as him but you're a whole lot closer, so a lot easier to bumm stuff from.

Loving it guys. At kennywood park for union picnic just stoped to breath and you got me laughing will address my qualifications to be in the club tonight and you guys may be a little impressed (all 4 of my kids 25 20 20 13 could sing hotel California on key to just the music by age 5)

Its the laws of physics coupled with The Code,,,, lop eared varmints begets little lop eared varmints :big-grin-emoticon:

Now lookin at that picture it seems somebody is hiding his face,,, and yah, in this case it's a 'him', not boughtadought it,,,,,and I wonder why,,,afraid to be recognized maybe, but me,, yah me, I had to show my snot... not all bad though, can't find a better friend than olde Puc. Now don't yu going feeling bad saddlebum, you is just as good as him but you're a whole lot closer, so a lot easier to bumm stuff from.

Awe,, true friendship knows no geographical boundries :thumbsup: and goes both ways.. What a great thing being part of this family truly is.. Hiding my face was not on me,, that pic was taken by @videoarizona, who could just as easily been in the picture, that I have a hunch was probably just protecting his camera,,, or,,, VAz had heard that neither of us won the hugging contest and he felt sorry for the 2nd Place winner :stirthepot::stickpoke::witch_brew::hihi:

ah ah ah,,, not so fast Mr. Water Hole poisoner,,, your memory has slipped again,,, Fool has long since been working on and successfully created a +50 degree melt White Wash in an effort to not be so dependent on you Kanuckian varmints to supply the cold air... That Fool,, he is a true blue (ice in the veins does that you know) lop eared but a creative one to say the least!!

there you go PUC why you gotta drag Woody into your crap, Man you guys :stickpoke:

Oh yea and by the way Welcome to the nut house Wrecit

Welcome, Wrecit!

If any early problems deciphering what these Varmints are saying are experienced, our services as a Retired Journalist are available upon request - at no charge. You'll pick it up quick enough, so hang in there.

Btw: Time Limit for requesting your money back already expired...~

Rgds, WRIDR

Welcome, Wrecit!

If any early problems deciphering what these Varmints are saying are experienced, our services as a Retired Journalist are available upon request - at no charge. You'll pick it up quick enough, so hang in there.

Btw: Time Limit for requesting your money back already expired...~

Rgds, WRIDR

Are you say'n There was a time frame which allowed me to ask for money back :mo money:.....

Freebird never disclosed that part of the deal. :ignore:

Man wished I had known now I'm stuck here for another year :yikes:

with the rest of you :banana:'s.....:bang head:

:crying: