IGNORED

MD 2019 @ Freebird's

Marcarl

Here is just hoping that this day will happen, but not on June the 8th weekend. We have a grandson getting himself married on that weekend to a wonderful young lady who has him all wrapped around her finger. We will not miss this celebration, but then I don't want to miss MD either, if it happens.

OK...I just got out of an intensive meeting with my significant other, AKA: THE BOSS!, and we have decided to move it back a week or two this year to June 15th. So that is the official date for Freebird's Maintenance Day. Mark your calendars.

Hope to see a lot of old faces and some new ones too.

OK...I just got out of an intensive meeting with my significant other, AKA: THE BOSS!, and we have decided to move it back a week or two this year to June 15th. So that is the official date for Freebird's Maintenance Day. Mark your calendars.

Hope to see a lot of old faces and some new ones too.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our last offspring wedding is June 1st!!! Tip, Trooper and I were HOPING something like this may happen!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't do more than a couple hours biking anymore (unless health changes occur:biker:) BUT:

and NOW that it's on the calender and it's to late for da Boss to change his mind:

I really enjoyed my first MD last summer. Will do my best to attend this year. By the way "dfitzbit" waiting for those "Tony Lamas" LOL. Look forward to Marcarl's sarcasm it is a real trip. Hope lovmy40 is there. :icon_lurker::stirthepot::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

:farmer:

I plan to be. Hopefully Kris, my wife can make it as well.

It is to early for me to know if I/we can make it, but if I/we do it will be on 4 wheels, and staying at the Pond Monster Inn.

I already RSVP'd. Want to make it this time.

But not sure if a ride is in the works for me this coming year. So I may show up with the Admiral ...towing the trailer!

Want to enjoy my first MD and meet all you "lop eared varmints..."(quoting Puc here)

Nobody will care how you get here just as long as you arrive. Looking forward to meeting you.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our last offspring wedding is June 1st!!! Tip, Trooper and I were HOPING something like this may happen!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:witch_brew: Is it just me or is some kind of geezerly pattern staring to form here? :detective:,, can't help but wonder if we should think about passing the donation hat for Full Hook-Ups at the Bosses club house: