IGNORED

We're moving ,,,,, IN!!!!!

Marcarl

Sorry all, but I don't have any pictures just yet, but we are finally moving in to start operations at our home place again this week. The store part is only half ready, but the processing, cooler and freezer are operational and approved for use. It's been an interesting road. First we had thought to double the size of the building to accommodate the production process that we had been doing back in 2008 when we had had a provincial license, but our neighbour got his nose in the way and protested to the Onatrio Municiple Board, so for the present we have the original size building back with a restroom 4 times the size that we need because of the HC rules. Anyways, we are happy to be moving in, it'll take a week or two maybe three to get things all organized, but we are HOME!!

If you are wondering what happened??

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?114271-Some-pictures

Carl and family:

I remember the heartbreak of reading about the fire - HORRIBLE!! Tip n I THANKED GOD that no one was injured but know how much of a huge set back in a family business (actually ANY business) a loss such like that can be! Hearing the news of your fresh "start up" is extremely refreshing our friends - a true answer to prayers!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you all pull together and seek to get your amazing business back up and running to full potential = Gods Speed and blessings as each of you work hard and reap the wonderful benefits thereof!!

Your Michigan friends!!

Puc n Tip

PS - Never did get up there for one of those famous "Carl Burgers" I always heard so much about (mostly from Carl). Perhaps, after you get your feet on the ground and the new machinery broken in - if the offer still stands we will have to Venture up into Canada and see if the ol boy has still got it in em!!! :big-grin-emoticon:

So, what kind of goodies do you do? I am gathering this is kind of a restaurant, or something of that nature. That is awesome news even tho I don't even know what it was.

We started our own butcher shop\meat market in 1986. We are well known respected throughout Brant County and beyond, even as far as Texas I think.

We love what we do, and that is to make people happy. Peperettes we are well known for.

Carl and family:

I remember the heartbreak of reading about the fire - HORRIBLE!! Tip n I THANKED GOD that no one was injured but know how much of a huge set back in a family business (actually ANY business) a loss such like that can be! Hearing the news of your fresh "start up" is extremely refreshing our friends - a true answer to prayers!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you all pull together and seek to get your amazing business back up and running to full potential = Gods Speed and blessings as each of you work hard and reap the wonderful benefits thereof!!

Your Michigan friends!!

Puc n Tip

PS - Never did get up there for one of those famous "Carl Burgers" I always heard so much about (mostly from Carl). Perhaps, after you get your feet on the ground and the new machinery broken in - if the offer still stands we will have to Venture up into Canada and see if the ol boy has still got it in em!!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Offer is always open, and Carl's Burgers haven't changed in years, but we have added a Boss Burger and a Bacon Burger with beef and pork.

HEY No excuse for that, Marcarl's Venture in takes place every year, you just gotta be there. Of course your gonna miss out this year cause I heard there would be no burgers this year.:whistling:

To celebrate his grand reopening he be feeding us STEAKS instead :178::178: Sorry about your luck Puc.:confused24:

Edited by saddlebum

HEY No excuse for that, Marcarl's Venture in takes place every year, you just gotta be there. Of course your gonna miss out this year cause I heard there would be no burgers this year.:whistling:

To celebrate his grand reopening he be feeding us STEAKS instead :178::178: Sorry about your luck Puc.:confused24:

Moving right on up in the world eay brother - goin from burgers to STEAKS = :178::178:.... Be really really fun to do an experiment and see if top quality, first class fresh Steaks right from Carl's Grand Opening would equal less :Im not listening to between certain partys and more :fatsmiley: once the meat hit the plate.. Sounds like one of those science experiments similar to determining whether or not when a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it really make a sound :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Won't be doing that until we get our neighbour thing settled away and have built phase 2,,, so I'd say: Next Year?

Personally I don't get it :think:

I would be tickled pink to have a top notch butcher shop aross the road from me :178:

No need for a home freezer just walk across to the big fridge across the road for fresh meat every day :sign isnt that spec

The guy must be a vegetarian :backinmyday: (old Indian word for bad hunter) :Cartoon_397:

Personally I don't get it :think:

I would be tickled pink to have a top notch butcher shop aross the road from me :178:

No need for a home freezer just walk across to the big fridge across the road for fresh meat every day :sign isnt that spec

The guy must be a vegetarian :backinmyday: (old Indian word for bad hunter) :Cartoon_397:

LOVE IT!!!! Right there with ya Bum :thumbsup:,,, I always called em Weed Eaters,,, never really bothered me much to have em around (but,, I wasnt trying to provide for my family by running an awesome specialty meat shop like Carl with Weed Eaten neighbors either) cause I always figured - the more weeds they eat,, the more meat there was for me to hunt/kill/and DEVOUR!!:missingtooth: