IGNORED

Maintenance Day

10spd

Big shout out to Don and Eileen for hosting this wonderful event. I really appreciate the time and hard work that goes into planning MD. :clap2::thumbsup2:

Had a great time catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones. :happy65:Thanks to TJ and Randy for letting me follow them so I didn't have to bother with directions. :biker: And a special thanks to Craig and Kim, who introduced themselves four years ago and always make me (and everyone) feel welcome! :hurts:

Edited by MJ44

Big thanks to Don for hosting this thing and for Eileen for putting up with us all. However I will be filing a report with the National Enquirer, demanding that they conduct an intensive investigation into the obviously rigged raffle held at the function. Inquiring minds want to know.

Just wanted to thank Don for putting this on. I had a a good time. The B S was awesome. Thanks again.

Greg Hunt

10spd

[emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

B S?? Are ya trying to say everything at MD wasn't 100 per cent Truth???:think::Avatars_Gee_George:

Another big thank you to Don and Eileen. Opening up your home, yard and lives as you do is something special and that is why your site attracts like minded people so all the events are so great.

I was able to get some maintenance done on my bike and Earl, Skydoc, was so good at teaching me which of course empowers me with confidence to tackle other projects on the bike.

For all that where that, we sure had a great time and the weather was hot and perfect.

Back home from the MD that almost wasn't. Between moving into our new home over the last 2 weeks, being sick for the last week, then breaking down 2 hours into our trip on Thursday, it wasn't looking good for us. But thanks to BongoBob coming to the rescue, we were able to make it to Don's one day later then planned. We had a great time and enjoyed everyone's company. Thanks again to Don and Eileen for another great MD.

Thanks Don, Eileen and helpers for a wonderful time! This was my first MD, and everyone was so nice! Appreciate your patience Don in syncing my carbs. Trike runs great! Thanks Bob for attaching my Zumo 660 to my audio system. Works great and is a big help! Everything was great!

Still on the road for one more day. Overnighting near State College, PA. Was able to help some bikers in need today, and I feel really good about that. Came around a curve and found three bikers and two bikes in the middle of the road. Male biker was in a lot of pain. He had dumped his bike in the road and chewed up the back of his right hand, blood all over his hand. Cleared the road and provided materials to clean and bandage wound. Folks were local and were expecting friends to drive by. They were very happy that I stopped. Feel good this evening.

Edited by leo3wheel

Thank You Don and Eileen, it was a beautiful weekend and you both should be very proud (and tired)! You guys do an amazing job of hosting this family reunion and Kim and I look forward to it every year. Its pretty hard to beat that "honeymoon suite" it made our 35th pretty special. Thanks for the help in getting us home after our breakdown too! Its a really good feeling to know if you have a problem out on the road help is just a phone call away, A big THANK YOU to Earl as well for helping us get her running.

Thanks again, Craig & Kim

Thank you Don and Eileen for the wonderful weekend. Ron and I both appreciate your friendship and you immense generosity to allow us to enter your home. We had a wonderful time and we had so much fun. It was great meeting new members and getting to see old friends once again.

Yama Mama

Big shout out to Don and Eileen for hosting this wonderful event. I really appreciate the time and hard work that goes into planning MD. :clap2::thumbsup2:

Had a great time catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones. :happy65:Thanks to TJ and Randy for letting me follow them so I didn't have to bother with directions. :biker: And a special thanks to Craig and Kim, who introduced themselves four years ago and always make me (and everyone) feel welcome! :hurts:

It was good to meet you Mary Jo. Glad you were able to make it.

Friends,

I too, arrived safely back in West KY after a 12 hour, 565 mile day, pulling in the driveway to an air temperature of 94* at 5pm.

What a tremendous event MAINTENANCE DAY is!

I was so fortunate to be east of the Mississippi this year in order to have the privilege to participate in this. Honestly, having never attended before, it was a privilege.

Craig & Kim should be the "Official Greeters" as they welcomed me and introduced me around. Craig also provided some great over site on my brake pad replacements.

Jim (of Jim & Robyn?) taught me how to sync my carbs. Keith (from Alaska) helped me change my clutch fluid. Jim (Trucker from Rochester, NY) helped with the clutch fluid and acted as the official timer at the brake pad change.

I must hold the record for longest amount of time to change front brake pads. Thank you to Earl (SlowDoc?) for his patience and sharing of knowledge.

Paul (Forks, WA t-shirt) called ahead to locate brake pads for me. David Nelson (Virginia) along with Joe & Debbie (Richmond, IN) had connections to Eugene, Oregon...it's a small world!

Ron & Vicki (Muskegon, WI) were excellent company at dinner Friday night.

Greg from Wisconsin, Jay (Jake?) from Detroit, Ron & Peggy, Marl and many others I met but didn't catch a name...you all put on a first class event.

And to Don & Eileen, thank you so much for the hours of work that must go into hosting such an event on your own front lawn. You are kind and generous hosts! Thank you so much.

To those of you on the west coast, you have no idea what a great opportunity it was for me to attend this event.

The knowledge base, and the willingness to share it is just overwhelming.

Do NOT pass this up if you have a chance to attend in the future.

Thank you for a great time. Thank you for the great hospitality and friendliness. Thank you for the great service on the bike and teaching me how to do it.

I don't know how just yet, but I sincerely hope to see you all next year!

God bless you!

Motorcycle John from Eugene, OR

4 Corners Tour (Part 2 - 2016)

12,163 miles as of Sunday 6/12/2016

Happy that you made it back. I see that you did it in only one day. It must have been a very long day for you. We enjoyed your company too. We are from Montague Mi. It is hard to keep all the info correct after meeting everyone. I am sure that you are better at it than I am. Have a great time on the rest of your venture.

Sounds like everyone had a good time which is always good to hear. Once again I had to miss out since my Daughter once again needed me to come to the rescue. Would have loved to see everyone. A little surprised however that even with out me there was still BS going on. Wait :think:........That means I must not be the BS'r and since Karl was the only mouthketeer there that must be :backinmyday:.....Yes of course he is the one :whistling::rasberry:. Also would have loved to see how Yammer used his cage to substitute for the tent poles he likes to leave home :rotfl:. Last, although I was unable to attend I still would like to thank Don and Eileen for al their efforts.

Had a great time and thanks again for putting up with me another year.

Big thanks to Don for hosting this thing and for Eileen for putting up with us all. However I will be filing a report with the National Enquirer, demanding that they conduct an intensive investigation into the obviously rigged raffle held at the function. Inquiring minds want to know.[/quote}

You do have to watch out for those long haired bearded types.