IGNORED

I dont know what to post Oh my God is all....

kevin-vic-b.c.

A posting on face book says Zzyzx has lost everything in a fire today. His family is safe but lost some furry family. Pictures there just make me say Oh my God

Thoughts out to Ed and family. I have met Ed and know he is a good person.... why does sh*t like this happen to good people.

Prayers Up for you and your family Zzzz.. So sorry to hear this news and to hear about the loss of any pets but VERY VERY thankful that you folks are ok. My heart, thoughts and prayers reach out to each of you as you work thru all this!!! :sign13:

Guest divey

This is terrible news to hear. Thanks Kevin for posting. I met Ed in Yreka last summer and he is one fine individual who I'm pretty certain would give you the shirt off his back if need be. Ed our thoughts are with you and your entire family during this trying time. Doug

Wow, that's not a nice thing to deal with, as we well know. You'll have to make a lot of decisions in the near future, just don't let the insurance push you around. Take a bit of time to gather yourselves together, get a place that you can call home for a bit, and then sit down with all involved and consider your future. It's going to be a while, so prepare yourselves for that as well, and it's always good to depend on the guidance of the Great Shepherd,,, He knows everything.

Our prayers will support you.

This is indeed terrible news ... so glad he and family are ok. I know what it's like to loose everything in a fire as it happened to me albeit I was only 8 at the time so I didn't fully "get" the seriousness of it but I do recall a lot about that.

What can we do to help?

Prayers up for ED and Family! Even after 35 years as a Fire fighter this is still so heartbreaking to know how a family suffers from a lose of this magnitude.

May God Bless and Be With You All Through This!

Ricky