IGNORED

Prayers for former member needed.

• 1 month later...

Since today here in Ontario as well as a few other provinces was family day, I emailed Abdul early this morning to see how all was going but as of yet have not received a reply. The last update I received from Abdul was Feb 3rd and at that time Shah was still under medical care.

The last time I spoke with Abdul he and Shah were deeply moved with the number of people that responded to my request on their behalf and wishes to thank everyone for their prayers and moral support,(something I should have posted awhile back and for that I apologize).

Ben - do you have an update on how Shah is doing? If you want to do a "group" thing for Abdul and Shah, let us know. Could be a fund raising, flowers, coffee....
I finally got an email from Abdul last night and though He appreciates our concerns, prayer and moral support, Him and Shah prefer to keep things low key and not to make too much fuss over them, preferring at this time to somewhat keep this more or less a private and personal matter while they try to get through this. Once again he sends his regards to all and does very much appreciate our concerns. Edited by saddlebum

Hello everyone....I am sorry i wandered away for a while, there. But i dont think i went a day without checking out Venturerider.org. and how the family was doing. Too many good friends here. Ben (Saddlebum) never let me out of his sight, the gentleman, that he is. His and all the others concerns for us really touched me and here i am.

Don's ( the Boss) gesture to offer me free membership thinking i was hard up for cash really moved me and how could i not come back? Thank the guy above, we are financially sound and have no such problem, besides my dear wife being seriously sick.....with 'C' the dreaded word. Please dont anyone feel sad or sorry...its the way things sometimes go. Just keep her in your prayers that she doesn't suffer too much.

Hey XV1100SE....the only part of your suggestion i liked was the COFFEE part. I will NOT accept any funds nor flowers! They wilt in a couple of days anyway...but thanks for the thought, buddy. Looking forward to catch up with you all from where i had left.

Abdul (CHABICHEKA) for those that need translation...its Chubby Checker. : )

• 3 weeks later...