IGNORED

New Site

Freebird

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya had me worried for a while boss. Tried logging in yesterday and today via my usual iPad link and kept getting an error message.

This morning did a brand new Goooooogle search and there we are.

Had to do a fresh log in. All good.

Nice work. :301:

All the ads were lost. I've posted about this several times. My ads were lost also. I've added a couple back just experimenting. I will be working on the classifieds tonight. Vendors will be back. May not eve use what we have now so have suggested that people wait before reposting their ads.

Don

I appreciate all the work you are doing. The site is looking very good. Is there any chance for a 'return to forum' button at the end of a thread? Not that I want to increase your work load.

Mike

Actually just hit HOME on your key board andd it will take you to the top of the page were you can select FORUM or WATERING HOLE Or what ever else you want to go to.

Actually just hit HOME on your key board andd it will take you to the top of the page were you can select FORUM or WATERING HOLE Or what ever else you want to go to.

Yes that is an ok work around. But I was asking about a one button return to forum.

Mike

I like it Don, but like all things new it will take time in getting used to the changes.....especially all of this RED?

Now do we have to rebuild all of our Classified ads or did you save them so you can reload them?

Curious minds need to know,

Rick

So, here we are folks. Love it or....well just love it. )

Obviously I have a LOT of work to do but it should be functional now.

Rick,

go to the lower left of the page and there is a box that allows you to change the color.

Classifieds are gone, Don is working on something, he does not like the limitation of the default classified section, said he will let us when he has something worked out.

You will have to repost your own classifieds. There was no way for me to save them. I have the new classifieds installed. Don't know if you guys and gals will like them or not but it's what we have for now at least. There are some advantages that the old ones didn't offer.

I am still working on the styling/colors. They all look pretty good except the red style where you can't read the text against the background I'll figure that out.

Vendors are set up yet but will be soon.