IGNORED

Some really wierd stuff,,

cowpuc

For the last month or so I have been noticing some strange smells,, really weird.. Then I started noticing an inability to concentrate and focus on stuff.. Tippy says she has been seeing it in me too, just not my normal abnormal self.. Strange stuff,, things that I would do out of habit like opening the refrigerator when I intended to open the freezer, opening the rear door on the car instead of the front door to get something out of the glove box, reaching for a light switch on the wrong side of a doorway.. Lots of fatigue..

Went to the doctor last week, did some tests and put me on some anti-biotic called Zithromax for a bacterial infection.. Pretty nasty stuff to the tummy.. Got another C-scan scheduled for Tuesday...

I know getting older is suppose to include xtra doctoring time but this is ridiculous!:backinmyday:

Would appreciate any and all thoughts, prayers as we work through this stuff!!

Thanks gang!!

Puc

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the last month or so I have been noticing some strange smells,, really weird.. Then I started noticing an inability to concentrate and focus on stuff.. Tippy says she has been seeing it in me too, just not my normal abnormal self.. Strange stuff,, things that I would do out of habit like opening the refrigerator when I intended to open the freezer, opening the rear door on the car instead of the front door to get something out of the glove box, reaching for a light switch on the wrong side of a doorway.. Lots of fatigue..

Went to the doctor last week, did some tests and put me on some anti-biotic called Zithromax for a bacterial infection.. Pretty nasty stuff to the tummy.. Got another C-scan scheduled for Tuesday...

I know getting older is suppose to include xtra doctoring time but this is ridiculous!:backinmyday:

Would appreciate any and all thoughts, prayers as we work through this stuff!!

Thanks gang!!

Puc

In our thoughts and prayers.

that strange smell, hanging out with a new friend there puc. lack of concentration. is winter coming. you going into hibernation early. building piles of parts in shop. better get straighten out do what the doc says. besafe rod

Puc,

I read the beginning thinking you were setting us all up for a joke, which we all enjoy.

Then you mentioned the Zithromax, and I knew that was not it.

I wish you all the best, though I am not a religious man, but wish you a fast and easy recovery. Some like me that have yet to have the pleasure of meeting you are hoping for the same.

I bet Tweeks spiked your iced tea with a little used 50 weight. Watch that old girl, she needs you as much as you need her.

Your friend

Bob

Puc, Tina and i will be along side your town on about Sept 10, 'spose I should stop in and check on you?

YOU BETCHA BOB, WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU FOLKS!!

Our wedding anniversary (34 great years) is the 12th, the 10th sounds good here!!

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT, THOUGHTS and PRAYERS!! :bighug:

Some really strange stuff,, I smell hot fiberglass,, really strange:sick::confused24:

Puc