IGNORED

Going to say "Goodbye" for now!

Godlover

I think I've been hanging around this forum for a little over 10 years and have loved every minute. The people here are awesome, caring, and have become like family in many ways...good ways! I wonder how much money I have saved over the years by not having to take my bikes to a dealer? There were times when a member would call me and walk me through a problem with one of my bikes or to give me advice. For those moments I am deeply appreciative. I have kept my membership even when I haven't owned a Royal Star and continue to visit the forum several times a week. However, with my subscription ending I have decided not to renew at this time. There is always a good chance I will be back when I purchase another Royal Star - and another Royal Star - and another. For those who know me, and tease me - I purchase and sell vehicles just for the fun of it. My current ride is an 08 Road Star that has been my favorite bike thus far..

Anyway - you are some of the best people I have met in my 62 years on this earth. I wish you God-speed and if you are ever crossing I-80 near Des Moines - I live in Newton, - be sure to give me a call. Thanks again!

I think I've been hanging around this forum for a little over 10 years and have loved every minute. The people here are awesome, caring, and have become like family in many ways...good ways! I wonder how much money I have saved over the years by not having to take my bikes to a dealer? There were times when a member would call me and walk me through a problem with one of my bikes or to give me advice. For those moments I am deeply appreciative. I have kept my membership even when I haven't owned a Royal Star and continue to visit the forum several times a week. However, with my subscription ending I have decided not to renew at this time. There is always a good chance I will be back when I purchase another Royal Star - and another Royal Star - and another. For those who know me, and tease me - I purchase and sell vehicles just for the fun of it. My current ride is an 08 Road Star that has been my favorite bike thus far..

Anyway - you are some of the best people I have met in my 62 years on this earth. I wish you God-speed and if you are ever crossing I-80 near Des Moines - I live in Newton, - be sure to give me a call. Thanks again!

Then why leave? it's only $12.00 per year

My thoughts also. :confused24::scratchchin:

I thought about that as well and $12 is some of the best money a person can spend and I'm blessed and can certainly afford it. What leans me towards not renewing is at some point I need to find ways to cut back on much of my social media time. As a pastor I find people expect me to respond via social media instead of phone calls, or even emails today. I have 703 Facebook friends and only have time to quickly scan Facebook. I would close my Facebook account but as I mentioned - this is how many of my people communicate - and there is an expectation. I had a gal mad at me last week because on my day off she emailed me in the morning and I didn't respond to her immediately. It is the world of instant communication and expectation of immediate responses. Anyway - it is a time issue. However, you have me thinking and I might click the button and renew but spend less time on the forum. I'll need to check to see if we had a good offering yesterday too! :big-grin-emoticon:

You leaving again :stickpoke:

You stated you been hanging around here little over ten yrs? venturerider not even ten yrs old yet :whistling::stickpoke:

Really --- hmmm -- I got my first Venture 10 years ago and I thought I joined them...I'm getting old!

Really --- hmmm -- I got my first Venture 10 years ago and I thought I joined them...I'm getting old!

I think you're right on the time line for this site. I signed up here in May 05 when I bought my 05 new that year and I believe the site was up & running sometime in 04. Thou there was a site crash a couple years ago and was back up & running again in short time. Yep time sure has a way of steadily moving along don't it.

Larry

Mark you know me I gotta pick on you some times

I joined the venturerider in July 2005 not to long after Larry & Joyce

Guest tx2sturgis

Get those 703 FB friends on here!

You could stay, Don would be happy, and Mark Zuckerberg wont miss ANY of you!

Around here...one lost member is quite noticeable.

:moon:

Wow - I was just saying a nice goodbye but you have convinced me to hang around and rejoin. If I am not here as much I won't get teased by Mike! You are a great group as this is the best forum I have belonged too. Thanks for all your positive comments. I have been eyeing an 03 Venture about 30 miles from here. It has less than 20,000 miles and he wants 7000. I tried to get him to trade for the 09 Road Star I bought to sell - but he wasn't interested. :big-grin-emoticon:

I also have my wagon loaded serving the LORD, but a pastor's wife once told me and I never forgot it. Do not let your heavenly aspirations over run your earthly obligations. And it always seems that a pastor's family suffers the most, mostly the Shepard. We have a on time GOD, but we will never always be a on time human. GOD bless, your brother in CHRIST Jim