IGNORED

Mom in hospital

Yammer Dan

We're with you Dan, my mother-in-law also had to spend some time in the hospital, just an overnight, but she didn't want to stay there either,,, can understand somewhat what you're going through. You wonder what would be best, stay in hospital and have her suffer there or take her home to do more damage. It's not an easy thing to decide. May blessings be with you as you consider the right route to take, and may she feel the peace of the Creator with her as she deals with this part of her life.

My thoughts and best wishes are with you Dan. My wife and I are now dealing with four aging parents from 88 to 95. It's a real challenge for many of our generation and it is probably the most significant factor now shaping our own lives.

Hi Dan,

Our thoughts are with you and your Mom, my wife goes through this same thing a couple times a week when she goes to see her Mom in the Long Term Care Nursing home, she has been there for 2 years but still insists on every visit to take her home. We would but unfortunately like has already been said we just can't provide her with the care she requires.

Best of luck to your Mom and yourself, it sure isn't an easy ride.

Take care

Mike

Know how you feel brother.. My dad ended up in a nursing home 3 weeks ago for some rehab and he is still there.. Not fun for sure.. It is VERY difficult to look them in the eyes and tell them that cant go home yet.. No matter how much you prepare your heart for these days it seems like it is still very very difficult..

Anyway, praying for you and your mom Dan! Make sure you tell her she is loved and that we are all praying for her.

Puc