IGNORED

Wadja Get? Wadja Get??

bongobobny

Besides what Santa brought me.....I got the best friends in the world...!!!!!! YOU ALL .....errr... ok, most of you.....errrrr...well I like some of you....errrr...ok, maybe just a few of you........come to think of it , I really dont care for any of you guys.....lol :fnd_(16): just kidding....just kidding.....

Edited by BIG TOM

Time for the annual bragging thread!! What did Santa bring you??

We got a new 65" 3D smart TV.:banana::banana:

it is sure gonna be nice in the guest room :whistling:

i asked for a pair of pants and something to play with.

wife bought me a pair of pants and cut the pockets out.

Edited by mother
addition

We did not gift this year. We have a new 3 months old grand daughter and are putting money into her college fund already. I did get my wife a gift certificate for a Swedish massage and she got me an Ionic air filter for my allergies. That was it and I loved it.

Hope all of you had a good, warm and loving Christmas.

:farmer:

Besides what Santa brought me.....I got the best friends in the world...!!!!!! YOU ALL .....errr... ok, most of you.....errrrr...well I like some of you....errrr...ok, maybe just a few of you........come to think of it , I really dont care for any of you guys.....lol :fnd_(16): just kidding....just kidding.....

Bob can you add me to your list? Please? :moon::moon::moon:

I got gift cards and one daughter sent me Omaha steaks. I am set!

Most people got to much stuff and don't need or want it. That includes me. So less is more at least for me.

To all others enjoy! :banana::banana::banana:

Happy Christmas and a joyful New Year to all of you here at VenturRiders.

May the next year be the best for all of you and yours.

Now back to shoveling the driveway. :yikes:

When does this stuff start to melt anyway? :doh:

God Bless

Steve

aka Bubber :missingtooth:

Hey Tom, ole buddy.....:moon::moon::moon:

Over the course of the last month, I have bought 3 (or is it 4) rc helis. I guess when you are Santa, you can get yourself whatever you want. Amongst some other small items, my wonderful wife bought me some new brewing equipment. I have been out of it for a couple years and really missed it. She knew that (and whenever we are with friends they bug me about starting again) so she figured I would be happy. I am.

Other than that, I got the pleasure of building my daughters new big girl bed and setting up the kids new trampoline with my busted up ribs. Hurt like hell, but worth every second of it to see the look on their faces. I love Christmas time.

I got a new flying contraption.

I got gift certificates from the fish store.

Last month while I was gone deer hunting someone way overfed the aquarium and wiped out about a grand worth of fish.:doh:

Is that a Proto X ( I think that is the name)? I almost bought one at my LHS the other day.

I got a Trunk Rack, a set of led's that turn my rear turnsignals into "running, turn and brake lights", an air pump, a battery tender, a drivers backrest and a cover for the new RSV from Santa. My sister got me a cool "Motorcyclist Guardian Angel" that attaches to the handlebars with velcro. :322:

If groceries count, boy....i got a long list of things i got.........

Cant find the damn grocery list my wife had made up...:confused07:

Anyway, will list the items once i find the piece of paper.

But from what i can remember, there was 2 lbs of sugar, some bananas, packet of 2% milk,

box of tea bags....:o thats about all i can remember for now, but worry not, i shall find the list and let you all know.:banana:

:beer::canada: